Yes70%70% - 31
No29%29% - 13
Total: 44
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

menzo wrote:

no, it on on the almost bottom of the 2nd list
Look at the merchant categories they're allowed to sell on. Shoes isn't one of them.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6444|Amsterdam‫

Zimmer wrote:

menzo wrote:

no, it on on the almost bottom of the 2nd list
Look at the merchant categories they're allowed to sell on. Shoes isn't one of them.
he needs to get approved
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
I regularly use Amazon for books, CDs and DVDs, never used e-bay - I guess I'm a Dinosaur.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
Yes. In fact, just now, I bought my supply of winter gloves off there, because I can't stand the local area's retail shopping.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Dilbert_X wrote:

never used e-bay - I guess I'm a Dinosaur.
Same here and I'm only 22

I'm surprised at all the people using eBay. Amazon has everything I need, good prices, and great shipping and reliability. I'd rather not go bid on stuff, then have to worry about being outbid and have to be around my computer to monitor the bidding or pay the moment the auction is over so I get positive feedback. And then there's having to worry if the seller is legitimate or not, and will ship your shit in a reasonable amount of time...

Amazon is simple. Find your item, pay for it, get it a few days later.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas
Yes. Just ordered a used ps2 game for my friend off a reseller. Ordered a textbook before that...

menzo every time I stare at your avatar she gets cuter :3
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6444|Amsterdam‫

Bevo wrote:

menzo every time I stare at your avatar she gets cuter :3
:3
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm surprised at all the people using eBay. Amazon has everything I need, good prices, and great shipping and reliability. I'd rather not go bid on stuff, then have to worry about being outbid and have to be around my computer to monitor the bidding or pay the moment the auction is over so I get positive feedback. And then there's having to worry if the seller is legitimate or not, and will ship your shit in a reasonable amount of time...

As above. ebay Seems like a PITA for a lot of risk.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Dilbert_X wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Not really. With Paypal and eBay together, getting scammed on eBay is getting harder and harder. Almost impossible. You simply phone up Paypal or eBay, or send a support ticket and your money gets back to you in under 4 hours, no questions asked. Then the user gets blacklisted.

I've never had troubles with eBay. I've had troubles with Amazon though, and their terrible delivery system.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

I bought some of my home theater stuff through them also. One of the sellers didn't ship one of my speakers (it was on back order). I wrote something in the sellers comment section and I got a phone call from the seller within 30 minutes.. no joke. The speaker was there two days later. When I looked over the invoice i realized that the seller stated it was on back order, so it really wasn't their fault..

I've spent lots of money using amazon over the years. I haven't had one single (real) issue.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Zimmer wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Not really. With Paypal and eBay together, getting scammed on eBay is getting harder and harder. Almost impossible. You simply phone up Paypal or eBay, or send a support ticket and your money gets back to you in under 4 hours, no questions asked. Then the user gets blacklisted.

I've never had troubles with eBay. I've had troubles with Amazon though, and their terrible delivery system.
Oh.. but man they try. Nearly every time I've tried to sell something of value on ebay I get warnings of suspended accounts.. do not communicate with them etc..  It's especially frustrating when a winning bid is suspended. "Congratulations your item has sold" Bull shit.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

This is true. Which is why I love it even more, because I always pay instantly over eBay, and the sellers are like "OH MY GOD, YOU PAID SO QUICKLY." They can't believe it, so they ship it out the same day to please me.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

Zimmer wrote:

This is true. Which is why I love it even more, because I always pay instantly over eBay, and the sellers are like "OH MY GOD, YOU PAID SO QUICKLY." They can't believe it, so they ship it out the same day to please me.
pretty much all my feedback.it's hard to think that i may be the exception, not the rule.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6445|Boulder, CO
I much prefer Amazon to eBay simply as its got a much bigger selection and you are such the retailer is reputable and as such it'd be easier to chase up guaranties etc... Though I'm not saying eBay isn't reputable if you find someone good, just that Amazon is better in my eyes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard