C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5281|$
Who here plays it? Its really addicting, my sister got me into it. Just wondering.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
ban
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

I'm so fucking sick of getting invites to it.

No I don't play.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Never played it. I assume it has to do something with farming?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6477
no
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

tbh
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6642|A sunburnt country

AussieReaper wrote:

I'm so fucking sick of getting invites to it.

No I don't play.
This
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6416|Chicago, IL
my gf is addicted

I don't understand it, I guess it's the level of customization that they like
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Mom and sis play.. I just started playing poker.. and I think something like that is 10x's more fun than plant/harvest/wait plant/harvest/wait plant/harvest/wait
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
I play it.. I dunno why, it's a huge waste of my time, still I'm level 32
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6642|A sunburnt country
I got in trouble when one of my FB friends posted that a little cow had wandered into their farm and they didn't know what to do with it.  My reply of "steaks!" didn't go down too well.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
Watched one of my friends play it for 5 minutes. Decided I never wanted to play it. Also, all the status's and invites are annoying so I blocked them
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

The majority of Facebook apps suck. This is one of them.

Just saw one called "How tickleish is your weinus?"

Last edited by ebug9 (2009-11-17 22:35:20)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
Why play this shit when you can enjoy something that's professionally developed and made for the PC/Console?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

ebug9 wrote:

The majority of Facebook apps suck. This is one of them.

Just saw one called "How tickleish is your weinus?"
Especially the ones that require no skill.

I kicked ass in pathwords...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

TopHat01 wrote:

Why play this shit when you can enjoy something that's professionally developed and made for the PC/Console?
Do you know this stuff is like THE in thing now. It's a huge market.. its a convenience thing I guess. Easier than tray and play.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

TopHat01 wrote:

Like...

Runescape?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6199|NSW, Australia

my gf played farmtown and because im so competitive i played too just to beat her.

C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5281|$
I just played it because my sister wanted me to and then my gf wanted to and now they play it all the time and always ask me to help them with stuff because the more neighbors you have the more things you can do. It really is addicting. I still play bf2 and all but I do make time to harvest my crops every now and then maybe twice a day or so. I thought it was incredibly boring at first but it grows on you for sure.. If you give it a chance, I bet most of you would actually start to grow on it.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
I play farmville and poker on FB, I just reached level 34 today so I got my Villa
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I play farmville and poker on FB, I just reached level 34 today so I got my Villa
let me know the next time ur playin poker. I'll contribute to ur wealth.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California

Kmarion wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

let me know the next time ur playin poker. I'll contribute to ur wealth.
well I haven't played in a while.. more like a month
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5281|$
PM me if you guys want to add me on facebook. I need neighbors on farmville haha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard