-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
What branch of the US military were you in?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX
U.S.A.F.

and no, i didn't fly a plane....
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium

Iconic Irony wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm assuming you're trying to get into the US military. Your eyesight just needs to be correctable to 20/20.
Wrong.

I'm ex-military with extreme near sightedness that is untreatable outside of glasses.  Not only did I join, they didn't even make a fuss about it outside of getting me a free pair of BCG's in basic.  After basic I never wore glasses again and no one ever said shit to me.

Hell I still don't wear glasses and my eyesight is TERRIBLE.  I can't see roadsigns or street signs until I am at LEAST 10 feet from them.  Glasses give me headaches and contacts are to much of a pain in the ass, LASIK is expensive and probably wouldn't work for me, so i just adapt and overcome, nut up, shut up and deal with it.
Wear your fucking glasses while driving. I don't care how much you hate them, your and others' life are at stake

Last edited by Jebus (2009-11-17 09:47:10)

Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX

Jebus wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm assuming you're trying to get into the US military. Your eyesight just needs to be correctable to 20/20.
Wrong.

I'm ex-military with extreme near sightedness that is untreatable outside of glasses.  Not only did I join, they didn't even make a fuss about it outside of getting me a free pair of BCG's in basic.  After basic I never wore glasses again and no one ever said shit to me.

Hell I still don't wear glasses and my eyesight is TERRIBLE.  I can't see roadsigns or street signs until I am at LEAST 10 feet from them.  Glasses give me headaches and contacts are to much of a pain in the ass, LASIK is expensive and probably wouldn't work for me, so i just adapt and overcome, nut up, shut up and deal with it.
Wear your fucking glasses while driving. I don't care how much you hate them, your and others' life are at stake
No lol.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK

Jebus wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Wrong.

Seconded. PLEASE, for the love of god, wear your goddamn glasses while you drive, or I swear to god I will tangle my intestines around your rear differential after you run me over.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6410|King Of The Islands

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I come from:

hint:

- Watches

- Cheese

- Chocolate
Chibelgany?

I love that place!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
baggs
+732|6175

FatherTed wrote:

is this brad or something?
i didnt even need to ask, i was reading a severely retarded post one day and alarm bells started ringing.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Iconic Irony wrote:

U.S.A.F.

and no, i didn't fly a plane....
Crash any?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

You can't have LASIK or oany other eye surgery till 18, I don't think. Or maybe 21.

Anyway, that's probably your only solution. It's getting cheaper and cheaper. Over here it's now down to around £250-300 and eye, in comparison with £700 an eye, which was the price 1.5 years ago.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Wrong.

Seconded. PLEASE, for the love of god, wear your goddamn glasses while you drive, or I swear to god I will tangle my intestines around your rear differential after you run me over.
no lol

Driving is way more intresting when you can't see what the fuck is happening in front of you.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

Iconic Irony wrote:

Driving is way more intresting when you can't see what the fuck is happening in front of you.
Why not make it extra interesting and have a bottle of vodka as well?

Last edited by KingCheese (2009-11-18 06:22:36)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX

KingCheese wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Because heroin is way better.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

Iconic Irony wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Have both.  If you don't, you're a girl.

Last edited by KingCheese (2009-11-18 06:52:30)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX

KingCheese wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

My son died in a drunk driving accident.  It isn't funny.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Iconic Irony wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Your son died in a drunk driving accident and you drive around and can't see shit ... epic logic ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX

Varegg wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

Your son died in a drunk driving accident and you drive around and can't see shit ... epic logic ...
At least I'm responsible enough not to drink.  All these drunk drivers have to do to avoid an accident is NOT DRINK.  I can't magically make my eyes better.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5519|paris

Iconic Irony wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

At least I'm responsible enough not to drink.  All these drunk drivers have to do to avoid an accident is NOT DRINK.  I can't magically make my eyes better.
Glasses. Surgery.

It's doesn't require magic.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Iconic Irony wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Oh yes you can, it's called glasses ... an ancient magical device invented for just that purpose ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624

Zimmer wrote:

You can't have LASIK or oany other eye surgery till 18, I don't think. Or maybe 21.

Anyway, that's probably your only solution. It's getting cheaper and cheaper. Over here it's now down to around £250-300 and eye, in comparison with £700 an eye, which was the price 1.5 years ago.
LASIK is hardly flawless. Lots of risk for post-op complications and they can only fix your eyes up so much. My eyes are off by a strength of +6 and that's more than LASIK can fix.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium

Iconic Irony wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Either you are the most retarded, illogical person on Earth you're just being a plain idiot..
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX
LoL, you people are dense.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

baggs wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

is this brad or something?
i didnt even need to ask, i was reading a severely retarded post one day and alarm bells started ringing.
Which would that be?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
It's brad alright, not only did he post the same pictures of his guns and him holding one, i also recognise his eye vision in each eye and the picture he posted in what do you look like? and you're also from Switzerland!

Why'd you come back as this dude then?

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-11-18 11:32:21)

Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5247|San Angelo, TX
Isn't Brad like 12 years old?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

SEREVENT wrote:

It's brad alright, not only did he post the same pictures of his guns and him holding one, i also recognise his eye vision in each eye and the picture he posted in what do you look like? and you're also from Switzerland!

Why'd you come back as this dude then?
I didn't like my "Childish" name and a friend suggested I should just "Start over" as he did so yeah...

Besides I was sick of t3h brad t3h ub3r 3p1c roflpwn leader child name.

So back to eye sight, to sum it all up:

LASIK is the cheapest, but not the safest. It's the most effective. You cannot have it before 18 years old.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard