FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6655|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
the organized team would win , but they would be taken out atleast once or twice by a nade
MULTIKILL
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6650

={OGC}=Quik_Draw wrote:

Good to hear...I go to the END myself..>I hate when I see the chat column fill with "JUST DONT SPAWN...Let the tickets run out so we can go on to the next map...PLEASE...KILL SOME MORE...GET MEANER!!!  LOL

OUT!
The exception being when it's just a full-on spawn-rape. Aint spawning just to die - that mkes no sense at all. If I think I've got a chance of breaking out - I'll go for it, but if I think it's a lost cause, then yes, let me at ''em on the next map.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6652|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Why your on about being in squads and using tactics with your squad do you think that you should get about 50 more global points if your squad wins out of the whole game. Also, with organised clans and squads, most of the time you will win. Aswell, when you and your squad are all working together the more chance you stop your enemy from attacking your positions. Therfore, all of your team will work together because they've now got no flag points left. So it is alot better to be in a good squad than to be a lone wolf. This could also get you your awards aswell.

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-04-16 08:11:13)

-=Meshekal=-
+2|6757|United Kingdom
As has already been mentioned above, the best way to go about playing in this organised style is to join a Clan. A decent one, at least. It really does make a difference. When I'm out pubbing with my Clan (6th Marines), there's usually a squad of us, or less, but our organisation and teamwork pay off and we help to win the round, turning it from a losing defence, to a strong offence.
={OGC}=Quik_Draw
+2|6609|Savannah, Goergia, USA
={OGC}=Quik_Draw wrote:
Good to hear...I go to the END myself..>I hate when I see the chat column fill with "JUST DONT SPAWN...Let the tickets run out so we can go on to the next map...PLEASE...KILL SOME MORE...GET MEANER!!!  LOL

OUT!

The exception being when it's just a full-on spawn-rape. Aint spawning just to die - that mkes no sense at all. If I think I've got a chance of breaking out - I'll go for it, but if I think it's a lost cause, then yes, let me at ''em on the next map.
Right...With only the flag left at the bottom of the ravine on SURGE...Forget it, not spawning into that slaughterhouse...

Rest of the posts, good stuff, thanks...

OUT!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6652|Wigan. Manchester. England.

-=Meshekal=- wrote:

As has already been mentioned above, the best way to go about playing in this organised style is to join a Clan. A decent one, at least. It really does make a difference. When I'm out pubbing with my Clan (6th Marines), there's usually a squad of us, or less, but our organisation and teamwork pay off and we help to win the round, turning it from a losing defence, to a strong offence.
Yea i am already in a very good and well organised clan (Dotsruffnecks- =DrN= )
we do use good tactics to work together aswell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard