Newmy
+17|6627
Today on a sharqi 24/7 server, i join and try to grab the american chopper. Some guy beats me to pilot, but I'm fine with gunner. So we start to take off, and here comes some fucktard sniper who shoots my pilot out of the cockpit with an m95. I'm thinking "ok so my pilot is mentally handicapped-- I can live with that". He then proceeds to fly off to the edge of the map and sit there so I'm out of bounds but he's not.So he kills me with the out of bounds penalty while taking no damage himself. I respawn and wait for the chopper to respawn. Sure enough the fucktard comes back to claim the chopper that he just crashed, and I let him take it, but not before decorating the side of it with a couple c4's. He flies off (towards the boundary of the map) and I let the c4's do their job, where I am promptly booted from the server for ONE tk. (not by vote)

EA: IF A VEHICHLE IS OUT OF BOUNDS THEN IT IS ALL OUT OF BOUNDS. ALL PEOPLE IN THE VEHICLE SHOULD TAKE DAMAGE FROM BEING OUTSIDE THE MAP!!!
Thumper
+10|6718
Whats this guys name
valli
+10|6664
You can read about this kind of behaviour a lot, the worst part is that the c*cksmoker is obviously admin on that server.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6769|Malaga, EspaƱa
i have an better idea

OUT OF BOUNDS: means when in vehicule that the Vehicule loses health not the persons in it! so it blows up if u stay there to long
..UPPENARSENAL
+0|6612
Sad, although u dont get any respect for c4ing it. all u did there was stoop to their level or "fell to the dark side"
Id agree with ToRRo*cT's view of "out of bounds" seems fairer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard