I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6725|Melbourne, Australia
rofl .. i was worried about how long this baby would take to get... i dont think id ever get 7 knife kills in a round.. but this idea came to me.. and it worked like a charm! =]

ok so in karkand.. at the hotel spawn point the mec always get spawn killed through the little tunnel thing ... on the left hand side of the hotel..  well just south of that is another tiny little alley way that also gets spawn kiled by apc's and tanks.. well i ran in there as a medic.. and knifed people as they spawned :Dworked like a charm and in no time i had my vet knife ... you may call it cheating or something but the fact is after the first person got knifed he should of spawned somewhere else and made hes way to me for revenge.. but these fools just kept spawning at hotel =]
keenie
+0|6593|Melbourne, Australia

I.M.I Militant wrote:

you may call it cheating or something but the fact is after the first person got knifed he should of spawned somewhere else and made hes way to me for revenge.. but these fools just kept spawning at hotel =]
Don't worry about it. I got my Basic/Vet. Knife by spawn camping the TV Station on Warlord (that little out the front towards the SAS Uncap)
I also got about 14 of the 18 required for my Expert Knife by spawn camping the Hotel on Karkand. I was even accused of Spawn Raping. [img]http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif[/img]

Congrats!

Last edited by keenie (2006-04-16 02:07:46)

RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6717|Groningen / Netherlands
i got many at the part behind the hotel where they go to square, there is a box or something there just camp behind there wait till they go past then WHAM!!!
={OGC}=Quik_Draw
+2|6599|Savannah, Goergia, USA
Another good spot is playing as Brit on Warlord, there is a small "ALCOVE" between the buildings as you make your way North from the Courtyard...Instead of going around the LONG row of buidings to get to the next flag and the Palace, go to the center of that row of buildings on the near, South side, crouch all the way in the back of the alcove as sometimes LAVs and tanks will patrol there...MEC players will use their grappling hooks to scale the wall there, as a shortcut...Simply take 'em out as they jump over top of you, USUALLY unnoticed there...get your knife AND pistol badges straight away right there...AND...NOT get accused of base raping...

I have to admit I haven't got them yet, but, this is where I am currently trying...I did get my basic Medic combat and Basic supply combat badges here...

OUT!

Last edited by ={OGC}=Quik_Draw (2006-04-16 06:38:52)

FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6641
um, 7 knife kills isn't hard at all. I managed it without camping anywhere - just running up to people and stabbing them. It's amazing how many panic, if you stay calm, the kill is yours. In fact, it's often my weapon of choice at close quarters, having killed as many as 4 in one spot (the fourth got me with a 'nade as i killed him) as they travelled they thought in relative safety to a flag. Not managed 18 in a round yet, but not really tried hard for it. I'm sure it'll be relatively straightforward.
savking
+37|6593|England
yeh i still aint gt that one but im gona try the first method
jjrp02
+18|6653|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
the round I got my expert knife I got lucky....got the 18th JUST as the round was ending...

I was praying to the gods that the server didn't have to send off the info to give me the award...I was going to be PISSED if I didn't get it
Viper38
+118|6676
Got mine first try too mate ... and between you and me ... I sort ... um ... spawn camped a little too. Try hiding at the rear of the MEC Airfield on Smokescreen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard