Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6853
Stats page says you need a TEAM SCORE of 45 IAR, should that now read a Commander Score or is this award still based on TEAM point from Revive, Resupplies, Heals, ect..

GQ
R_OReilly
+0|6613
It is definitely TEAM score 45 IAR.  Took me 10 rounds to get that once I got the 100/100/100.
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6661

R_OReilly wrote:

It is definitely TEAM score 45 IAR.  Took me 10 rounds to get that once I got the 100/100/100.
It took you 10 rnds to get 45 team pts? Dude - help your team more...
philipjip
+4|6667|England
has the patch changed this i have all requirment's and i have got 45 teampoint's IAR severall time's but still no medal ??????
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6867|Cologne, Germany

you have to get the 45 teampoints after you have met all the other requirements. at least that is usually the case with those awards that require a mix of time and IAR achievements.
philipjip
+4|6667|England
Yup got all requirement's waited till they had updated on bf2s and my bfhq, but still no medal despite several rounds of clearing the IAR 45Pt's i will try again tonight
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6847|Belgium

Keep on going and going ang going and ...

Hmm sounds like an ad of the past

Good luck mate,
R
philipjip
+4|6667|England
Yay it came up 3 day's after id cleared the requirements and after at least 10 rounds of clearing the IAR requirements
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6758|Germany, near Koblenz
Got the second one a few days ago (second attempt, first ended with 44 TP due to an hand grenade TK) and now I'm wondering if there is any possibility to check how many people earned specific awards more than once. Does anybody knows how too?

Am I right that http://www.bf2s.com/awards.php shows how many players got an award at least once?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard