Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6544|Texas - Bigger than France
Check this out.

Drew Brees versus an Olympic Archer

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Bah, as an irregular American football watcher, Quarterbacks are overrated and receivers underrated, they mostly have to do alot of work to ensure that pass gets into their hands which just always ends up making the Quarterback look all good but nobody gives a shit about the bitch who just caught the ball.

And I didn't watch the video cos you already told me what's going to happen with your title

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-12 14:19:50)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6544|Texas - Bigger than France
You should watch the video and see if afterwards you think the same.

Otherwise, thanks for the input.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

shit that's impressive
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6413|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Jenspm wrote:

shit that's impressive
Brasso
+1,549|6632

holy SHIT.  wonder if peyton can do that as well.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6540|Long Island, New York
thank god he's on my fantasy team
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6577|London
Wow he's a machine.

And that's why he gets paid millions, whereas olympic archers don't get shit in comparison
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bah, as an irregular American football watcher, Quarterbacks are overrated and receivers underrated, they mostly have to do alot of work to ensure that pass gets into their hands which just always ends up making the Quarterback look all good but nobody gives a shit about the bitch who just caught the ball.

And I didn't watch the video cos you already told me what's going to happen with your title
You're nuts man.. most of them are under incredible pressure on and off of the field.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone
Impressive yes, but more accurate then an archer? no. Anyone is a similar field could get the same results from 20 yards.

Archers shoot at 70m (78 yards) 4 times the distance he is throwing. (plus he keeps stepping over the line).
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

Archers shoot at 20 yards?
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6449|Boulder, CO

DrunkFace wrote:

Impressive yes, but more accurate then an archer? no. Anyone is a similar field could get the same results from 20 yards.

Archers shoot at 70m (78 yards) 4 times the distance he is throwing. (plus he keeps stepping over the line).
Professional archers shoot at that. Completely unfair test to be honest.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard