Magnet41
+1|6604|Manchester, Uk
Hey people.

Been playing all day and my stats are still the same as yesterday ingame and on all stat sites.
is it just slow for me or did they not get added?
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6695
They're always slow on weekends. I'm waiting for someone to come up on my enemy's list, I killed them like 11 times or something like that. But hey, like i said, its a weekend. Not to mention there's 100s of posts like this
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
yup
weekends suk for stats
although i will say that this one has been really bad.
very slow
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6597
Yeah, I have been waiting forever for mine to update too.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6682|Enon
They are very slow on the weekends, where as they update very quickly during the week.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6726|Honolulu, HI
Thanks to stats server-side lag, my alternate account was promoted to Corporal 6 times tonight.  At least it gave me lots of nice screenshots!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Hyper wrote:

yup
weekends suk for stats
although i will say that this one has been really bad.
very slow
same here... its ea/ dices problem i think, i think a patch is comming... remember how during like a week b4 a patch is released all the stats are slow
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6732|cairns australia
its a four day easter long weekend here and there are the most online players in australia that ive seen in a long while.assume that other countries are the same.on top of  the normal weekend delays.at least last nights updated.woot armour combat medal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard