Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6177|Vancouver | Canada
13/f/taiwan
+940|5720
This has to be my favorite Nas song:

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

C'mon, Nas Illmatic was one of the best rap albums of all time.

Wipe the sweat off my dome, spit the phlegm on the street
Suede timbs on my feet, make my cypher, complete.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6606|England
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Wreckognize
+294|6506

UrsusVonForsteck
+3|5315
These rappers are pathetic... "i'm the MAN, im dangerous, becarefull with me, im the gangsta, im rich, etc,etc,etc...". And of course, they think that woman are objects.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

UrsusVonForsteck wrote:

These rappers are pathetic... "i'm the MAN, im dangerous, becarefull with me, im the gangsta, im rich, etc,etc,etc...". And of course, they think that woman are objects.
Clearly you've listened to rap music then.

These country singers are pathetic... "I'm a redneck, my dog sits on my porch and is my best friend, I drink PBR and write songs about my wife leaving me, etc etc etc."

You must open your mind before you close it.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

UrsusVonForsteck wrote:

Clearly you've listened to rap music then.

These country singers are pathetic... "I'm a redneck, my dog sits on my porch and is my best friend, I drink PBR and write songs about my wife leaving me, etc etc etc."

You must open your mind before you close it.
All electronica is pathetic... "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM"

All rock is pathetic...."-insert long haired hippy banging on distorted guitars-"

All classical music is pathetic....just a bunch of people scratching on violins.

You know what, fuck music. It's all pathetic.

Let's go write apathetic poetry.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6714
Smooth as a muthafucka, me and my nine...
Wreckognize
+294|6506

UrsusVonForsteck wrote:

lolstereotypes
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5607

I still like the song in the OP.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
I have a theory:
People claim rap is only about money and girls, even when presented with "intellectual rap", because they're too dumb to comprehend the lyrics that don't have anything to do with those two subjects.

"amirite"?
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5332|$
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6492
there is no such thing as wayne and jeezy 'killing it'.

physics forbids such an impossibility
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6347|England
Ionno if this is rap but yeh
Wreckognize
+294|6506

Uzique wrote:

there is no such thing as wayne and jeezy 'killing it'.

physics forbids such an impossibility
Truth.  Wayne is a blight upon hiphop that needs to be exterminated. 

Skorpy-chan
+127|6366|Twyford, UK
How can I not like rap music? Very easily. It's crap. Just a beat, and some idiot talking to it.

Now, let's turn it around. How can anyone not like metal?
Drums, bass, guitars, and singing.

Music should make you feel good. Rap music does not accomplish that. It just makes me want to turn it off.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

Skorpy-chan wrote:

How can I not like rap music? Very easily. It's crap. Just a beat, and some idiot talking to it.

Music should make you feel good. Rap music does not accomplish that. It just makes me want to turn it off.
Did you bother reading the rest of the thread, or were you too busy growing your hair?

(lulz)
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6606|England

Skorpy-chan wrote:

How can I not like metal music? Very easily. It's crap. Just a noise, and some idiot grunting over it.

Now, let's turn it around. How can anyone not like Hip Hop?
Drums, bass, and clever, witty lyrics.

Music should make you feel good. Metal music does not accomplish that. It just makes me want to scarifice my cat to the Devil.

BTW I'm a big metal fan too, just kinda proving it's as easy to slate all metal music as it is to generalise and slate all rap music.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6366|Twyford, UK

DefCon-17 wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Did you bother reading the rest of the thread, or were you too busy growing your hair?

(lulz)
Why would I bother reading 70+ posts of slow-loading youtube embeds?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6492

Skorpy-chan wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

(lulz)
in order to save your integrity, and not look like a dumb cnut?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6010|Mountain Dew
13/f/taiwan
+940|5720

Uzique wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

(lulz)
in order to save your integrity, and not look like a dumb cnut?
too late for that, lol!
Wreckognize
+294|6506

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Metal blows.  Not only is it the most chick-repellent music ever, most of it is just banging on instruments and grunting. 

See I can stereotype your preferred genre of music too.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

fuck music. AM sports talk radio FTW!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard