JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England
I dunno how to describe them. They've only been together since September, and this was recorded as part of their college course. The ending is really abrupt, but other than that its quite good I think. Have a listen please

http://www.myspace.com/topshelfmusic09

The vocals aren't amazing, but it's better than some of the other stuff I've heard.

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-11-11 10:23:19)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
It was different. Not the music I'm usually into (rock/alternative) but I liked it Probably a 7/10 from me.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England
Nice one, cheers Splinter.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5541|Toronto
Good instrumentals, and the vocals are not terrible for type of music, but the lyrics are horrible. Horrible. The rhymes made it feel like a paint by numbers. Let's see...Obama...Osama...perfect!

I'll throw them a 6/10-
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
heh thats good! 8/10
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England

Pochsy wrote:

Good instrumentals, and the vocals are not terrible for type of music, but the lyrics are horrible. Horrible. The rhymes made it feel like a paint by numbers. Let's see...Obama...Osama...perfect!

I'll throw them a 6/10-
Haha, yes, the lyrics are a little cheesy

Again, thanks guys.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Post it in the musician thread or get it moved there, get some more show from it
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England
Good idea Splinter, nice one.
IF a mod see's this could they whack this into the musicians thread please?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Meh, generic bad 'indie' music. 3/10 for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard