mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

Uzique wrote:

i have considered murdering the lot of them and torching the house, and then overdosing on wine

viable yes/no abso-fucking-lutely
Oh, and I guess to get on topic with my own misery... A while back my ex started facebook chatting me and was like, "I can't believe we haven't talked to each other since then! That's so absurd and pathetic! Also I'm drunk right now."

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Yes, we're friends on fb. I don't care. I'm over her, she's not that bad, and we do have some things in common that can be discussed or laughed at as friends

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-11-10 13:41:31)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6877|St. Andrews / Oslo

Yo dawg, pimp-slap dat bitch and tell her it's over.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

i have considered murdering the lot of them and torching the house, and then overdosing on wine

viable yes/no
In my current mood.

Yes.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6777|949

Uzique wrote:

hey guys, quit whining

i live with one of 'those' exes. it's kinda inescapable in comparison to a random facebook message.

fuck bitches get money, agree
The whining is because I say, "don't talk to me anymore.  I'm over it."  It's my fault for even answering the call.  Whatever, life's a bitch and then you die.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6790

Zimmer wrote:

Uzique wrote:

viable yes/no
In my current mood.

Yes.
sounds reasonable
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6713|Mountains of NC

all right up-date me here ........ who needs help, who needs some wisdom spread over them

who needs someone to hold the camera while they fully imbrace themselves
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England
fuck this thread i hate it
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6319|Sydney | ♥

Just for the mood.....

i'm going on a date!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

tazz. wrote:

Just for the mood.....

i'm going on a date!
Good luck man!

Be yourself!!!

Wait... maybe... er.... dunno.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6126|Toronto

tazz. wrote:

Just for the mood.....

i'm going on a date!
Have a blast. Don't want to see you in this thread for a while.
I like pie.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6319|Sydney | ♥

Zimmer wrote:

tazz. wrote:

Just for the mood.....

i'm going on a date!
Good luck man!

Be yourself!!!

Wait... maybe... er.... dunno.

<3

ty tsi

EDIT: well......

that died..

Last edited by tazz. (2009-11-11 05:21:17)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6417
Bitch problems. Solved. Check.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

The girl I am dating says she will not have sex with me until I bulk up some more because my body reminds her too much of her brother and she feels weird when ever she makes up with me.

So should I start to bulk up or should I just hook up with my ex again since we're talking and everything?
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|6081
I'm not the right person to be advising you (Since I've never had a girlfriend) but I would suggest you get together with your ex. Because I find it quite weird she would think of her brother when looking at you.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6777|949

Macbeth wrote:

The girl I am dating says she will not have sex with me until I bulk up some more because my body reminds her too much of her brother and she feels weird when ever she makes up with me.

So should I start to bulk up or should I just hook up with my ex again since we're talking and everything?
Get out of here, you suck at trolling.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5445|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

Macbeth wrote:

Fail.

3 months this Friday, awesome.

We're going out for something to eat and then back to mine,

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2009-11-11 12:47:17)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Irishpride, this is the PROBLEMS thread. Not the "look at me, I have a gf and I'm about to get my hole" thread.

Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
Now that I think of it, I got 1 lil problem...

She'll only let me use Durex Extra-Safe, you can't feel shit through them things man

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2009-11-11 12:51:38)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Irishpride<3 wrote:

She'll only let me use Durex Extra-Safe, you can't feel shit through them things man
That's a pretty big problem. Discuss it with her. Convince her that using other condoms is perfectly safe.
She para the condom is going to break? lol.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Zimmer wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

That's a pretty big problem. Discuss it with her. Convince her that using other condoms is perfectly safe.
She para the condom is going to break? lol.
\_0_/

I made up a huge collection of them during Freshers week in University cause they were handing them out all day every day. They mostly give you the Durex Extra-Safe ones but when we ran out & I suggested another type (featherlight) she hesitated. So now I've got a huge collection of dodgy looking condoms, awesome condoms and lube I'll probably never, ever get to use.

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2009-11-11 13:03:49)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Just talk to her about it. Show her that they're the same as extra safe, tell her that they wouldn't be making those condoms if they broke that easily.

Also, to reassure her, tell her that it's usually the old condoms that have been left in a wallet or something that break, brand new ones don't. (yes, the wallet experience exists).
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England

Zimmer wrote:

Irishpride, this is the PROBLEMS thread. Not the "look at me, I have a gf and I'm about to get my hole" thread.

Why the fuck are you ONLY telling him? Fuck off, loads of people are doing it not just him, fuck that shit. When I see bullshit selective reading I'm gonna call it out
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Zimmer wrote:

Just talk to her about it. Show her that they're the same as extra safe, tell her that they wouldn't be making those condoms if they broke that easily.

Also, to reassure her, tell her that it's usually the old condoms that have been left in a wallet or something that break, brand new ones don't. (yes, the wallet experience exists).
Don't wanna upset her. They're not that bad. If it keeps her happy then I'm happy

Also, it makes you last wayyy longer, which is great for her
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Why the fuck are you ONLY telling him? Fuck off, loads of people are doing it not just him, fuck that shit. When I see bullshit selective reading I'm gonna call it out
Bad day Mek?

@ Irish: lol @ lasting longer. You don't need condoms for that. Fair enough, as long as you're both enjoying that then fine. Just DON'T do the "can I just try it once?" thing. Not a good idea.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5933|Catherine Black
Get her to go on the pill.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard