xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6675
Check this place out:

http://www.bfroe.com

It even allows to file a report against people using Battlefield 2142!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
wow...that makes it so much easier too.

incredibly user friendly...i like it.
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6718
the padders are going to spam the hell out of those forms
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6648|South Korea.
Im reporting Chuy for owning too much.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Nice or should i say... evil
Maj.Do
+85|6751|good old CA
neat idea, website looks well weird.  Not a cool looling interface
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6646
Good Lord, talk about the weak, simple minded and clueless, these guys have no pull with EA whatso ever.  Who do you think your kidding,  if they wanted people to be narcing everyone and their dog out for pad or exploits, etc then they would have created a site themselves in which to do it .  These are just a couple  of dorks trying to bring some form of self importance to their world by making it seem like they are connected somehow with EA and dice, and that they can do something about it.  GET a grip, they can't.  Reporting, crying, whining, and placing your hopes in a few misguided souls, thinking that they will help you  is very very tragically wrong.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6750

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

BF2RS will be utilizing an automated report ticket system soon as well, to assist server admins/owners we will use an open communication email in order to receive any pertanant info from both parties to ensure a 'fair/prper story/report'. 

A padding/exploit/hack violator will not have the luxury of this open communication with us as a properly filled out report will have tangible (SS's, Fraps etc.) of the infractions therefore no defense is necessary:) Servers/admins of reported infractions will however have a chance to add thier .02. I applaud BF2roe on thier fast implementation of this system. BF2RS being 100% volunteer work has taken slightly longer in implementation.
i dont beleive the title of the thread  is bf2ranked servers
mad scotsman
+177|6607|scotland

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

Good Lord, talk about the weak, simple minded and clueless, these guys have no pull with EA whatso ever.  Who do you think your kidding,  if they wanted people to be narcing everyone and their dog out for pad or exploits, etc then they would have created a site themselves in which to do it .  These are just a couple  of dorks trying to bring some form of self importance to their world by making it seem like they are connected somehow with EA and dice, and that they can do something about it.  GET a grip, they can't.  Reporting, crying, whining, and placing your hopes in a few misguided souls, thinking that they will help you  is very very tragically wrong.
afraid i have to disagree with you mate, i read BF2Rankedservers quite often cause i admin a server and want to keep on top of things, and i have seen the guys there (who offer their free time) do alot of good for the community and help all sorts of inquires, haveing a place like BF2rankedservers , to report padders cheats glitchers ect is alot more helpfull to the bf2 community than having nothing.

imagine everyone got away with the padding and glitching,,, what kind of game would it be then?

you may feel EA cant be arsed with protecting the game but these guys can and im happy they do ,,,good for you bf2rankedservers, keep up the good work
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6675
I registered on their forums. Indianscout is a member there. So this MAY be the automatic ticket system.
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6646
Hey man , and thats totally your right in the free world.  I mean hey thats just my opinion its not the be all and end all of the topic, just my view on the subject.  You and others may feel differently, but thats just my opinion, I would never presume to tell you , yours.  I do agree that perhaps they can help admins watch for guys but the chances of someone that has been reported, his name sticking in your head when you see hundreds upon hundreds of names everyday, are slim to none.  BUt wtf do I know,   perhaps you and many other admins have photographic memories.    To each their own I guess, but look out for #1 and dont step in #2.
Rakasan
+7|6836|California, USA
Be a BF2/2142 MP (Military Police)

http://www.bfroe.com/?page=apply

Are they for real?  What has FPS gaming come to, LOL.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-04-15 17:16:58)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Citizen One wrote:

Im reporting Chuy for owning too much.
I just can't help it if I'm a better sniper than you. ^shrug^
Hyper
Banned
+154|6750

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Hyper wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

BF2RS will be utilizing an automated report ticket system soon as well, to assist server admins/owners we will use an open communication email in order to receive any pertanant info from both parties to ensure a 'fair/prper story/report'. 

A padding/exploit/hack violator will not have the luxury of this open communication with us as a properly filled out report will have tangible (SS's, Fraps etc.) of the infractions therefore no defense is necessary:) Servers/admins of reported infractions will however have a chance to add thier .02. I applaud BF2roe on thier fast implementation of this system. BF2RS being 100% volunteer work has taken slightly longer in implementation.
i dont beleive the title of the thread  is bf2ranked servers
Actually it is in the title of the thread...einstein (smartass answer for a smartass reply)
this isnt bf2rs this is bf2s and i was in no way flaming and the fact that you percieve my comment as smartass does not give you the right to flame.
please follow the rules of this forum.
btw..the name is hyper, not einstein.

Last edited by Hyper (2006-04-15 20:52:41)

xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6675
Look at this topic, and you can find one of the MPs on BF2RS

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … php?t=5060

They're discussing how to make the ROE known to everyone *shudders at the ideas*
Aardcore
+60|6712|USA, Arizona
What's the big problem with this site? They're just trying to justify a way to stop people from doing some cheap tactics at accumulating any points rather than doing what some people have done, and I've seen, get in a humvee at Wake Island, drive it into the water as an engineer F3-4 to one of the backseats and just repair the hell out of it till you get the points you want...

In a way this isn't going to be perfect but I honestly hope they do a good job at reporting everyone and sort out who's really who to be accused rather than someone getting pissed off that one guy 'pwned' too much and got 1st rank for several times he was in the same server just because he was actually doing some good for his side.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

Dibs on reporting noobmurderer!!

Nice layout, also i didnt know high point servers were illigal, its like saying, Oh anyone who has a 48 man server running 64 player maps should be banned, what if they like 64 player maps and can only afford 12 slots?
IndianScout
+16|6675

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

Just a little heads up, this is my new program and yes it is fully backed and endorsed by EA, I wanted to develop a program that was very user friendly and made reporting something that could be done without using a forum to do it only to be flamed..

all reports still get investigated on many levels so that innocent people dont slip thru the cracks..

Exploit/Hacker Reports
Please provide screenshots and reports of stat exploiters or players using hacks in servers. There are multiple possible routes for reports.

1. EA Customer Support: http://support.ea.com/

2. Battlefield Ranked Servers forum: http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/

3. Punkbuster: In the event you find a cheat, hack or exploit email what info you have to [email protected]

4. Server provider: Some providers have contact information for reporting bad experiences on their servers.

Once the bfroe site is live and running, which it may even be now, I’ll add that 5th item to this section. Until that time it was left off as I can’t direct players to a dead end. Same with anything else that may come along that would fit here.

Shawn Stafford EA
with the amount of reports we have already received (over 1000) we take out job very seriously and will try to do the best we can for the community and upcoming 2142..

IndianScout
Not
Great success!
+216|6576|Chandler, AZ
So wait a sec...this BFROE stuff is carrying into 2142?

lol, remind me to make sure I don't bother.

Last edited by Not (2006-06-27 20:29:51)

Not
Great success!
+216|6576|Chandler, AZ

mad scotsman wrote:

imagine everyone got away with the padding and glitching,,, what kind of game would it be then?
Why do people insist on making the stat-padders out to be a majority? Even before BF2RS even existed, I rarely came across them. Sure it'd happen once in a while, but there are literally thousands of servers out there. THOUSANDS. And I'm lucky to see anyone stat padding, much less outright hacking/glitching, in an entire month.

Sorry, but in my humble opinion, it's not as big of a problem as a lot of people make it out to be. What IS a problem, is that we're getting people retroactively wiped, and giving in to people who know how to make a complaint look like a serious issue.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, and I'm not saying it shouldn't be dealt with. Quite the contrary. But the issue isn't as simple as putting a volunteer group, with literally no reprecussions toward a negative action they might take aside from being removed from their position, in a position to wipe out an entire years worth of someone's gameplay.

Now if someone has a Fraps recording of you and your friend kidnapping some poor soul and padding revives and kills, that's one thing. That's tough evidence to fight. But what if you took a screenshot from the other side of the map of someone killing the same person repeatedly? This has happened to me and I was threatened to be reported. I have no idea if I was or not and personally I couldn't care less.

The issue is, if that screenshot would have been used as reliable evidence against me, I'd have been wiped. Trick is, what that screenshot can't tell you, is that I was at a capturable spawn, and the same private kept spawning in there, and I continued to kill him. That's not stat padding, that's the ignorance of a new player and my experience helping me cash in on it. Wipe me for that? I'd hope not.

The thing that really bothers me is the attitude of these "Officials" in saying that there will not be a line of open communication for the offender. If I had been wiped for something like that, and you wouldn't listen to me and let me explain that it was a herd of raging newbies that didn't know what was going on, I'd be more than a little pissed.

If you want to play cops and robbers, and take this game so seriously that you enforce eLaws...try giving the offenders the benefit of the doubt first. Innocent until proven guilty. At least that's what we do in free countries. Maybe you're from somewhere else.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
wow cool they are more efficient than EA
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6786|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Not wrote:

mad scotsman wrote:

Why do people insist on making the stat-padders out to be a majority? Even before BF2RS even existed, I rarely came across them.
Just for the record book: BF2RS and BF2 went public together, BF2RS was a part of BF2 before you even wanted to buy the game.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6674|Moscow, Russia
Introducing: The new most hated players (if you can even call them so) The BF2 MILITARY POLICE!

They will please bf2roe.com assholes by reporing AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN.
We're about to witness something brand new and more fucked up than even 1.3. Prepare to get a massive wave of stats wiped for NO apparent reason.
I bet there will be tons of situations on servers: "You, get out of the tank or I'll report you, I'm teh MP!"

And that, as I stated above, is FUCKED UP.
Not
Great success!
+216|6576|Chandler, AZ
Today 16:21:33 -1 Yay... a new BF2RS. no comments 

Just as cowardly as reporting someone better than you to the BF Gestapo. Congratulations, burn in hell.

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Not wrote:

mad scotsman wrote:

Why do people insist on making the stat-padders out to be a majority? Even before BF2RS even existed, I rarely came across them.
Just for the record book: BF2RS and BF2 went public together, BF2RS was a part of BF2 before you even wanted to buy the game.
My apologies, I often get lazy and just type BF2RS instead of the current BFROE, which I'm talking about. Again, my mistake. Maybe my point is made clearer now....I doubt it though.

Last edited by Not (2006-06-27 20:31:27)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6710

Wasder wrote:

Introducing: The new most hated players (if you can even call them so) The BF2 MILITARY POLICE!

They will please bf2roe.com assholes by reporing AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN.
We're about to witness something brand new and more fucked up than even 1.3. Prepare to get a massive wave of stats wiped for NO apparent reason.
I bet there will be tons of situations on servers: "You, get out of the tank or I'll report you, I'm teh MP!"

And that, as I stated above, is FUCKED UP.
O its comming alright, thats why i have given up with this game and the 80% of pricks that whine.

BF2 Police IMO can go suck a fat one, enjoy ruining the game, assholes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard