=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
I finally got my legion of merit ribbon and my vet First aid.

Now, I have to work on the vet and expert repair badge and the vet resupply. I would have gotten my vet resupply but I'm just under the 15 hour mark. gotta work on it the next few days
the 25 repairs IAR is going to be the most difficult thing ever.. Unless I got somebody to continually destroy the commander's assets.. but that is in a way stat padding.. so I wont do that
ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
Nice one on the legion of merit ribbon what level and that did you get that on?
Also nice one on the Expert Engineer Combat Badge.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
got 23 repairs in a round today on kubra damn, i was gutted. round lasted about an hour and a half as well...
Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.

Raxor wrote:

got 23 repairs in a round today on kubra damn, i was gutted. round lasted about an hour and a half as well...
Holy crap, I feel for you mate.

But if I were you, I would simply look at your stats and forget about how gutted I was

With those awards I would play for the actual fun again..

Do you have to always be the first that gets some of the awards?
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6816|englewood FL.
that is a nice display
ArkAng37
+1|6846|San Antonio, TX
The legion man was a pain in my ass. Took me a long time just to get it.
slidero

Raxor wrote:

Yeah, that's kind of what happened to me.  The first round I got about 20 repairs and it lasted nearly two hours.  The second round I got really lucky and got all 25 within the first hour.  Then I just jet whored after that.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

ssj4gogeta wrote:

Nice one on the legion of merit ribbon what level and that did you get that on?
Also nice one on the Expert Engineer Combat Badge.
What else? a 24/7 karkand!
I'm such a loser. But I really hate that map.
=[4th]=Lynx
+0|6771|Scotland
  slaythem!  kankand map rocks! lol
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

=[4th]=Lynx wrote:

slaythem!  kankand map rocks! lol
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
well a mate of mine got veteran transport yesterday . Im going to try and get the expert on a karkand map with not many people to see if its possible...
but nice work anyway (got the mec team medal yesterday)
ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
Karkand does rock it really is the only level for getting some of the awards.
GABBA
+0|6777
So all you need to do to get the LOM ribbon is to get 50 team pionts....so is that like reapairs, heal, supplies????
ArkAng37
+1|6846|San Antonio, TX
yea and the best server to get that on is this one:    69.22.144.156:16567

Its a long round. Shit load of people on there so it may take you some time to get in. But I was on there yesterday morning and I was owning the USMC with a tank on the Dilphant plant I think its called. But anyway they kept caping flags and I caped em right back, killed em, deffended post shit like that. Got killed like 8 times and got 50 kills in a tank. I was happy!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard