Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6638|Derby, England

Hi Guys I was wondering 2day Would any of the clans will be intrested in Clan Leaderboard i.e Clan Top 10 List

Lets Find out whats that Means Basicly it will be Sumwhere , Where you can add your clan Banner Clan Tag,

What will that do That will create Database on our homepage when sumone clicks on your clan Tag It will take them to Your clan members list. I.E Like you see here

https://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1597/32jh.jpg

When player Clicks on any players name it will take them To theyr profile Like you see Here

https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2977/13hl2.jpg

From profile u cando anything u like pick up Stats Sig Like you see here and Under my name what Im using now

https://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8462/28ne1.jpg

and Here is Screen shot Of Awards and so on

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7314/48hs2.jpg

-------- Brake Down ----------

1.Front page Will have Clan Lists and Theyr Curent score ( also Link to theyr site )
2.Members Can See all the active members in theyr Clan and Check the scores and so on
3.other Clans Can Chalinge clans On List This will save them Going to theyr website and making Thred and so on
4.members Can Pick Up stats Sigs In profile and so on

if anyone fills I mised sumthing out please let me Know
can i also get sum feed back of what Other clans Think ?

by the way U can link the clan list to your homepage ( which will save u time installing Clan list )

Demo here www.BADHQ.com/bf2stats

Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-04-15 08:35:36)

=A*A=PHOENIX2
+13|6687|Ft. Worth, Texas
Sounds good to me.  What do you need to get this started.  Our clan tag is J4F.  Website is www.just4funclan.com.  Now do you need a list of members?  let me know.  I would like to say that although my clan doesn't do matches and scrimms as such, we still enjoy the comraderie that this game brings to clans.  So we would enjoy helping clans populate their server and vice versa.  So I see the need for this just fine.  I think it is a great idea.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
i think ur missing three screen shots on the post
anywho - sounds kl, i would much appreciate this as my clan member list on bf2tracker.com doesnt seem to work

Edit: sorry screen shots never loaded for sum reason, now that i can c the screenchots im even more interested

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-04-15 07:45:56)

Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

=A*A=PHOENIX2 wrote:

Sounds good to me.  What do you need to get this started.  Our clan tag is J4F.  Website is www.just4funclan.com.  Now do you need a list of members?  let me know.  I would like to say that although my clan doesn't do matches and scrimms as such, we still enjoy the comraderie that this game brings to clans.  So we would enjoy helping clans populate their server and vice versa.  So I see the need for this just fine.  I think it is a great idea.
at the moment I'm just trying to get clans feed back if theyr would be intrested in sumthing like this, If I get Good feed back what i will need then is

1 leader from Clan goin to www.BADHQ.com There will be a section there In forums made for this and I need theyr player PID's i will add that 2 database and create Front page. Where it willhave your clan banner Clan Tag from There u prety Much can do what u like :-)

Sorry for my english Peace Boris
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6764|Denmark
/total ripoff
Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

Z-trooper wrote:

/total ripoff
Ok Then to save me sum time can you tell me where I can find List of clans, Where I can Look at theyr stats of theyr players with out going to 20,000 other sites ? and if I wana battle I can do all that from there? I personaly dont Know a single site that has that, what i do know is the sites that just Generaly have Theyr website top 100 or sumthing, I nevercome a cross Clan top 10 leader Board ( has clans )
maef
+67|6689|Tulln, Austria
Haven't you learned anything from this thread?

It's not THAT obvious, but still pretty bad. Please change your design a little bit and make it your own.
Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

maef wrote:

Haven't you learned anything from this thread?

It's not THAT obvious, but still pretty bad. Please change your design a little bit and make it your own.
for one I havent seen that Thred,

For 2 I dont think its the same layout as Bf2s.com it dos look simular But its not the same Here have a look at it your self

http://badhq.com/bf2stats/

On Top of that Bf2s.com Has theyr Link back to this Site on My front page

chuyskywalker Can you Let me knowyour Toughts on this if it's a Big problem I will change it ? Peace Boris
MB.nZ
+86|6780|New Zealand
whats the difference between bf2tracker clan toplist and this
maef
+67|6689|Tulln, Austria
As I said, it's not as bad as the other one, but it sure does show similarities.

badhq wrote:

Ok Then to save me sum time can you tell me where I can find List of clans, Where I can Look at theyr stats of theyr players with out going to 20,000 other sites ? and if I wana battle I can do all that from there? I personaly dont Know a single site that has that, what i do know is the sites that just Generaly have Theyr website top 100 or sumthing, I nevercome a cross Clan top 10 leader Board ( has clans )
There already is a clan leaderboard. You can find it at http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplist.php
That doesn't mean I think there is no need for anotherone and you shouldn't work on it anymore, I just wanted to tell you about it.
Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

MB.nZ wrote:

whats the difference between bf2tracker clan toplist and this
to Be Honest bro Not Much But what u can do from hereis this

U canLink your Players profile to your Home page, you can see other clan stats and theyr members stats ( From here there will be a button where u can chalange that Clan )

This will save u time going on anyones website registering and Posting up there ( at themoment Im creating Scrolling Clan Top Ten Block This will have thebanner and your clan tag Linking to your home page/ and clan list

( Bf2 tracker u have to get all your members to Register On here U only need 1 leader to register and submite everyones PID )

I dont think there is much differents More of Prefrence. peace Boris
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
I wouldnt say that this feature is a rip off of bf2s, admitidly it is similar but wotever.

On bf2tracker.com they provide a feauture like this - basically a page showing your clan top list and the combined stats of your clan as well as clan information

The point is that on bf2tracker there is too much information on the page with countless links and adverts. A page, as badhq, is suggesting, imo, is a v godd idea, a very useful idea

Where do i/When can i sign up for this feature

EDIT: Also on bf2tracker every1 in the clan has to have a login name for bf2tracker.com

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-04-15 08:24:11)

Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

liquidat0r wrote:

Where do i/When can i sign up for this feature
I'm creating Centre Block Now ( This will have clan Banner ( Banner will have Built in Home link )
Clan Tag (this will have built in link that will take you to here www.badhq.com/bf2stats but afcorse it will be list of your members )

I will have 2 do sum testing ( as I want battle reqwest for clans, to go to theyr Leader email )

When Im done testing I will post Up More Info i was just trying 2 get Feedback of Clans ( I was not gona start this till at least 2 weeks )

as i see people are intrested I will be doing sumwork on it next few days and will post up progress Peace Boris
Hyper
Banned
+154|6757
first yall need to learn how to code then MAYBE you can have the right to say anything negative.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
@ badhq

Would i be allowed to do this? Testing Leaderboard

i.e. put it on my site (of course i would put credit to badhq

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-04-15 09:09:13)

Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

liquidat0r wrote:

@ badhq

Would i be allowed to do this? Testing Leaderboard

i.e. put it on my site (of course i would put credit to badhq
Sure thing but if u hang on for few days u can have your own one there with your members on it :-) Peace Boris
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6854|"Frisco"

badhq wrote:

chuyskywalker Can you Let me knowyour Toughts on this if it's a Big problem I will change it ? Peace Boris
The layout is fine, but I think you could come up with your own color scheme, eh?
Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

chuyskywalker wrote:

badhq wrote:

The layout is fine, but I think you could come up with your own color scheme, eh?
Okis Bro :-) I will sort that Out Thank you :-) Peace Boris :-)
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6641
Will be watching this with interest. I think it's an excellent idea where I can easily see the stats I want. Things like colour schemes and layout are just ephemeral. Shades of grey and other nuetrals work well.
Breez
+937|6638|Derby, England

FuzzBuck Fuzz wrote:

Will be watching this with interest. I think it's an excellent idea where I can easily see the stats I want. Things like colour schemes and layout are just ephemeral. Shades of grey and other nuetrals work well.
Cool will let u all know the progress of this :-) Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard