Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

ATG wrote:

politicians
Strange, thought it would be giant frogs.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5398

Finray wrote:

Ginger Irish people.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

ATG wrote:

politicians
There's nothing scary about French people. Even overly large ones.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
lowing and red forman, they creeps me out
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Turbans.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
Anything too close to me that is not a cat or dog. Spiders, hate those bastards especially the serious venomous ones like the brown recluse, black widow, and anything from a foreign land(such as Australia and the Mid East).

Last edited by War Man (2009-11-01 17:11:48)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I really don't like fake hair. Last night my friend wanted me to put on a wig he got so he could cut it to fit his costume better. I really didn't like it at all, dunno why. Just creeps me out and I don't like the feeling of it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

ATG wrote:

politicians
There's nothing scary about French people. Even overly large ones.
You can smell them coming which makes it easy to hide.

I meant actual giant frogs.

Edit: Lets change that to giant mice.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-01 18:15:10)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Now that I think about it, it's not nutcrackers, per se. It's more any kind of doll/puppet with that kind of articulated one-piece jaw. It's just plain wrong.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Wreckognize
+294|6483
other peoples' vomit
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Girls
icecold2510
+31|6292
overboosting my car

over revving and bending valves
FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

icecold2510 wrote:

overboosting my car

Is that irrational?
― Albert Einstein

icecold2510
+31|6292

FEOS wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

overboosting my car

Is that irrational?
i dunno, but it's a fear every time i hit 14psi
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6677|Broadlands, VA
Ginger headed, 8 legged veloceraptors with moth wings in clown makeup.  Carrying snakes.  On Planes.

Seriously - looking up at tall things.  Like - I can't stand next to a flag pole & look at the ball on top.  Freaks me out.  Tall buildings?  No problem!  Also I can't be up & look up.  So, standing on a roof top & looking up at a flag pole?  Will. Sh!7. Bricks.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

FEOS wrote:

Now that I think about it, it's not nutcrackers, per se. It's more any kind of doll/puppet with that kind of articulated one-piece jaw. It's just plain wrong.
So you don't like ventriloquist dummies?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock

Kaosdad wrote:

Ginger headed, 8 legged veloceraptors with moth wings in clown makeup.  Carrying snakes.  On Planes.

Seriously - looking up at tall things.  Like - I can't stand next to a flag pole & look at the ball on top.  Freaks me out.  Tall buildings?  No problem!  Also I can't be up & look up.  So, standing on a roof top & looking up at a flag pole?  Will. Sh!7. Bricks.
I think everyone gets that on top of tall buildings.
FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

some_random_panda wrote:

FEOS wrote:

So you don't like ventriloquist dummies?
Not particularly. Very creepy, those little bastards.
― Albert Einstein

bf2gammer
+14|6218
this one is funny
GO to fucken hell, you think that wiping someoned HD is funny? ASKING A QUESTION IS WORTH A WIPE? go kill your self...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

uh, yeah, sorry 'bout that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard