Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD

Lai wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

As hundreds of students gathered in the school gym, outside in a dimly lit alley where the victim was allegedly raped, police say witnesses took photos. Others laughed.

"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Lt. Mark Gagan of the Richmond Police Department told CNN.

The witnesses failed to report the crime to law enforcement, Gagan said. The victim remained hospitalized in stable condition. Police arrested five suspects and more arrests were expected.
Sounds like teenagers to me, the term "bystander" isn't really correct here, these people are linked to the suspects and the victim, not random people on the street.
Does that matter?
I think it'd be possible to link them as accomplice to rape given those facts
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

Lai wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

As hundreds of students gathered in the school gym, outside in a dimly lit alley where the victim was allegedly raped, police say witnesses took photos. Others laughed.

"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Lt. Mark Gagan of the Richmond Police Department told CNN.

The witnesses failed to report the crime to law enforcement, Gagan said. The victim remained hospitalized in stable condition. Police arrested five suspects and more arrests were expected.
Sounds like teenagers to me, the term "bystander" isn't really correct here, these people are linked to the suspects and the victim, not random people on the street.
Does that matter?
Makes the story a bit more believable and adds a context. 20 random people 1 is gonna call the cops. 20 friends with loyalties to one another aren't.

Still disgusting. Pretty gay too.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Lai wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Does that matter?
Sure it matters, American youth are dumbasses, and it becomes much more believeable that firends of the attackers wouldn't do anything to stop it.

Hopefully they'll get an obstruction of justice or an aiding and abetting charge for not reporting the crime.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

The number of people arrested in the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl outside a high school dance in Northern California has increased to six and could get higher, authorities said.

Jose Carlos Montano, 18, was arrested Thursday evening outside his San Pablo home. He was being held on $1.3 million bail, on suspicion of rape, rape in concert with force and other charges, Richmond police said.

Authorities were still looking for suspects, and have said as many as 10 people ranging from 15 to the mid-20s may have attacked the girl for more than two hours Saturday in a dimly lit area. Montano's arrest came after three other teen suspects appeared in court for the first time Thursday. See more articles on rape.

Cody Ray Smith, 15, pleaded not guilty, while Ari Abdallah Morales, 16, and Marcelles James Peter, 17, did not enter pleas during their arraignment in Contra Costa County Superior Court.

Smith, Morales and Peter each were charged with rape in concert and sexual penetration with a foreign object. They were being held without bail and could be eligible for life in prison, if convicted. The three were charged as adults because of the severity of the crime, prosecutor Dara Cashman said.

Another suspect, 19-year-old Manuel Ortega, was arraigned separately but did not enter a plea. He is charged with rape, robbery and assault causing great bodily injury, and is being held on $1.2 million bail. Salvador Rodriguez, 21, also remained jailed but has not been charged.
Those names sound Hispanic
Useless animals. If found guilty send to Texas for punishment.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
no shit

what i wanna know is why a 21 year old was at a fuckin high school and the school police didn't find it suspicious
jord

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

no shit

what i wanna know is why a 21 year old was at a fuckin high school and the school police didn't find it suspicious
I'm 18 and look 13.

Why would Police be at a high school anyway?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

jord wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

no shit

I'm 18 and look 13.

In the U.S. it's common to have police all over and around public schools.
Hell my HS had 2 mini police stations in it and a full staff of security guards.
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

no shit

I'm 18 and look 13.

In the U.S. it's common to have police all over and around public schools.
Hell my HS had 2 mini police stations in it and a full staff of security guards.
Wow that's something I didn't know.

Lol.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Yeah. The public school near my school had metal detectors at the entrances too. And at the one dance my school hosted that was open to any high school student, they had actual cops and metal detectors.

Some public schools in the US be crazy yo.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Yeah. The public school near my school had metal detectors at the entrances too. And at the one dance my school hosted that was open to any high school student, they had actual cops and metal detectors.

Some public schools in the US be crazy yo.
Yeah we had metal detectors too. Then again maybe that was a good enough reason to put them up.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
We've got one better than metal detectors: the secret service
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6773

Lai wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Does that matter?
Yeah, a whole hell of alot. It is like they knew what was going to happen and went along to watch the show. Accomplices.
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
10-20 people in this and few or none had the guts to stand up and tell them to fuck off? How pathetic do you have to be to do this? Talk about standing up for people here. Nice to see some get life prison for this shit.

Hope they get the status rapist in school, just spread the rumors around and for those who was in it, should have a hella of hard time in school.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
If all goes well they won't have to worry about a hard time in school. Just a hard time in prison the rest of their lives.
Lai
+186|6148

2tuff wrote:

Yeah, a whole hell of alot. It is like they knew what was going to happen and went along to watch the show. Accomplices.
Oh, I agree with you fully, but I suspected that some people would see it in a light of "youthly innocence/ignorance" and might consider that a reason for softening circumstances. In fact I was quite right about that:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sure it matters, American youth are dumbasses, and it becomes much more believeable that firends of the attackers wouldn't do anything to stop it.

Hopefully they'll get an obstruction of justice or an aiding and abetting charge for not reporting the crime.
This I do not agree to, they should be tried for accomplicity to rape and nothing less.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Lai you should become a lawmaker in the US, we need more people like you who are tired of the easy sentences handed out these days

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard