Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Yeah I know a girl who did, she was saying how it was still much much worse than having regular flu
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah I know a girl who did, she was saying how it was still much much worse than having regular flu
I think it's very variable tbh, some people die, some people get a cold.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Has anyone on this forum had it?
Yep...it lasted 3 days and I was over it after being given TamiFlu.
But they said we all need to take crippling vaccines! Surely you lie, how could a time-tested antiviral drug be effective at all?!???
They worry was when they didn't no how to treat it.. and if it mutated spreading easier.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

ok.. could they make it a bit more horrifying?

https://i34.tinypic.com/esw1tx.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

Mekstizzle wrote:

I've never had the normal flu but my mom told me when she had it, she was out for a good week and she felt like she got hit by a bus...I had really weird muscle sensations, weakness, headaches, upset stomach and a fever of 102 but it was only really bad for 3 days.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Fever is the worst part.. chills and stuff.

I had it once.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

Kmarion wrote:

Fever is the worst part.. chills and stuff.

I had it once.
I remember the first day I realized something was wrong was the day I had to go back to school to sign some shit I forgot on my regents test...and I had a sweatshirt on and I was sweating like a motherfucker. I kinda freaked my gf out too because I'd met up with her and kissed her and I was in the contagious stage then.

My doctor told me to tell her and her family if they felt anything to go to the ER immediately but luckily that never happened.

edit: holy shit poor sentence structure going on, i probably shouldn't have done heroin tonight

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-10-24 19:49:58)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

H1N1 spreads long after the fever breaks.. which is abnormal for the standard (seasonal) flu.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6711|US
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 … 005541.htm

I was working basic, and did get sick around that time.  Whether or not it was H1N1, I don't know. 
I took a day and a half off, slept most of that time, then went back to work.  Some of the other cadre experienced the same thing.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6669|A sunburnt country
We had it go through our workplace a couple of months ago and everyone that got it said it was just like the regular flu.

I had my swine flu shot and haven't had any side effects at all.  I was in the high risk category because I have a new born baby at home.

As long as you aren't extremely sick or old, it shouldn't effect you anymore than regular flu.
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ILwAWEDPQ

Since I don't know how to make it show directly in the post, I'd just post the link. But anyway that guy make some valid reasons to not just forget about it. He is a pretty smart guy too.

The way our world is now it could spread pretty quick and if it kills people more effective we will have a problem.

Might be worth watching.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6659|Groningen, The Netherlands

ghettoperson wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Has anyone on this forum had it?
Probably, I figure most people at uni have had it instead of freshers flu.
Probably, I think I had it about a month ago. Stayed home for 2 or so days, feeling not quite that sick, but sick enough...then another one maybe 2 weeks of sore throat and coughing. Felt like regular flu with a sore throat for extra's.

As said, only people who already have other diseases/weakness are at risk, don't see what the big worry about it all is.
Earthquakes kill more people.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

I work with 3 people who got it (and recovered). Sure it sucked according to them (in fact the worse sickness they had ever had). But all this panic is just unwarranted.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Besides if it got really bad, I'd just move to Madagascar.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard