Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6734|Reality

burnzz wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

maybe the guy should wear flesh colored shorts and draw lines on the crotch to similate pubic hair then it would be alright.
maybe the guy should wear

nothing ffs it's his house, his home. i would blast a fucker try to tell me how to behave in MY home. including you fuckers.
sarcasm meter broken?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ
What a waste of resourses.. An Arrest for this? Seriously a warning would have been fine..

Holy fuck though, we're born naked we all have bodies it's not like he was running out to get the mail.. My fucking dad's been naked on the front yard in our neighborhood cause all his close were covered with mud and he took them in before running inside..

why don't we have common sense anymore.. THe main problem with america is that everyone one of us is a criminal.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2009-10-23 10:41:19)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6540|San Diego, CA, USA
OP: That's fucking crazy...and the guy would need to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life too...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
All you have to do it put a couch in front of the window you walk by most and no one sees your family jewels.  That's what I hear anyway.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6540|San Diego, CA, USA
If you can arrest someone for being naked or drunk inside their own home then I should be able to arrest you for trespassing when you look though my window.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6568|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Harmor wrote:

If you can arrest someone for being naked or drunk inside their own home then I should be able to arrest you for trespassing when you look though my window.
I support that!
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6509|USA
man i can't stand when news programs show the same clip 3x in a row.....srlsy, how many times do i need to see the dude walk down the stairs and show us where he made his coffee?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6431|Brisbane, Australia

Hahahah.

"Secondly, roomates revealed that he was drinking *serious face* possibly drunk. We are looking into that."

Fucksakes. Being drunk is crime now?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Fucksakes. Being drunk is crime now?
oh shi-
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6431|Brisbane, Australia

and what about the person who "saw him naked through the window at 5am". What kind of crazy stalker person is that, and why is that part of the story brushed over to reveal that...HES DRUNK IN HIS OWN HOUSE DUN DUN DUN.

Seriously, wtf. I am so confused right now.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5927
Lets just make it legal to kill, and rape, life would be simpler.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard