B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6879|Cologne, Germany

to me, the race is really a non-issue too. Wether you are an illegal alien or not, doesn't depend on your ethnic background. Illegal aliens can be white, black, asian, whatever. Important is only your legal status as far as citizenship or working permit / visum is concerned.

But I do have a feeling that some minority groups try to make this a racial issue by deliberately playing the race card in this discussion.

But why should I allow others to call me racist simply when I try to fight illegal immigration and enforce the laws my country has set up to do so ?

This is pure lobbying on the part of the hispanic minority groups. I understand that. They have a right to fight for the rights of the group they represent. I don't dispute that. But this should not include defending those members of their community who are in the US illegally.

Calling other people racist while at the same time wearing symbols of racial supremacy, is just plain stupid and surely doesn't help their cause.
Erkut.hv
+124|6773|California
Well, race is being made an issue now, god job not flying American flags. Of course the white kids will be called racist.

Mexican flag burned at Apache Junction HS

Tucson, Arizona | Published: 03.31.2006

Tensions over immigration reform heightened in the Phoenix area's East Valley Thursday when students raised a Mexican flag over Apache Junction High School — and then other students yanked it down and burned it.

"I know (they) shouldn't have burned the Mexican flag," said Jacob Stewart, a 16-year-old sophomore. "I heard it was raised above the American flag and that just irked me."
He said the turbulence was tied to debates going on in the state Legislature and Congress, where ideas ranging from offering illegal immigrants a chance at citizenship to making them felons are being floated.
Freshman Chelsea Garcia, 15, and junior Brittany Ramage, 16, said the unrest had more to do with long-running racial tensions at the school.

The week's events might have sparked some anger, Ramage said, "but kids aren't too deep about that stuff."
The Hispanic student who brought the Mexican flag said he was responding to a remark directed at him Wednesday. The flag-raising, flag-burning, and shoving match that followed happened before most students arrived at school.

Six students — three Hispanic and three white — will be disciplined, Principal Chad Wilson said.
Officials with the Apache Junction Unified School District would not specify what punishment the six face.
Wilson did say in a letter sent home to parents that there would be "increased supervision, including additional police officers, on the campus over the next couple of days."
School flagpoles have been lightning rods across the country this week, including an incident in which a Houston high-school principal was disciplined after he flew a Mexican flag underneath his campus' U.S. and state flags.

A new political awareness among students has also been grabbing attention, as thousands have walked out on classes to join rallies in Phoenix and elsewhere. More than 100 students from Mesa's Carson Junior High and Westwood High schools marched in protest on Mesa streets Tuesday.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6810|Atlanta, GA USA

B.Schuss wrote:

to me, the race is really a non-issue too. Wether you are an illegal alien or not, doesn't depend on your ethnic background. Illegal aliens can be white, black, asian, whatever. Important is only your legal status as far as citizenship or working permit / visum is concerned.

But I do have a feeling that some minority groups try to make this a racial issue by deliberately playing the race card in this discussion.

But why should I allow others to call me racist simply when I try to fight illegal immigration and enforce the laws my country has set up to do so ?

This is pure lobbying on the part of the hispanic minority groups. I understand that. They have a right to fight for the rights of the group they represent. I don't dispute that. But this should not include defending those members of their community who are in the US illegally.

Calling other people racist while at the same time wearing symbols of racial supremacy, is just plain stupid and surely doesn't help their cause.
My feelings exactly.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA
Playing the race card on someone you are accusing, is like sunlight on a vampire lol........When problems can't be addressed to someones' satisfaction, they will always whip out a race card and send everyone running.

Noooooooo I didn't get fired cuz I was sleeping on the job.........I got fired cuz I was black ..........so I will sue them for descrimination and retire.....
Erkut.hv
+124|6773|California
Everyone thank the guilty conscience bleeding heart white people.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA

Erkut.hv wrote:

Everyone thank the guilty conscience bleeding heart white people.
Or the lawyers that are masters of spin who can push such bullshit to settlement.
Erkut.hv
+124|6773|California
Who ytou think passed the laws? Guilty white people who needed votes.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA

Erkut.hv wrote:

Who ytou think passed the laws? Guilty white people who needed votes.
Why do they have to be guilty WHITE people??.......lol

Last edited by lowing (2006-04-01 05:32:25)

TopEkomS
+0|6673
The bottom line is it's illegal. No matter what your race or the country you came from or the country your in now. The people in the United States don't care if you come here legally thats what its all about. America is bad because we want to start enforcing the laws that are in place, or need to be put in place. It gets old after awhile, America is one of the most giving countries in the world if not THE most.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6754

B.Schuss wrote:

i second to that, totally agree w/ u.

If they're illegal immagrants, I think they dont have the right to protests against not getting a good job...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sfg-Ice__
+4|6691
Here is a true story.  A friend of mine and a hispanic man from ecudor have a conversation in a bar.  The topic of illegal immigrants comes up and the guy says this " Americans are so stupid.  We come and do the jobs they don't want to for pay that is very, very good for us.  Then after we are tired of it we let our get caught and they fly us home.  So we work 6months, fly home, and then live like kings for the next 6 months.  Then we do it all over again.

Who the hell can argue with this.  We are gd stupid for this. 

I don't understand the whole "let illegals in" side.  Hell your a citizen  Just like me.  You pay taxes.  Just like me.  If you need you ahve social security to fall back on, just like me.  Screw race.  This has no damn bearing on it.  As it was mentioned before, if you need to justify this by tossing the ugly word rasicm around you have no argument to stand on...
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6734|NJ

Erkut.hv wrote:

Well, race is being made an issue now, god job not flying American flags. Of course the white kids will be called racist.

Mexican flag burned at Apache Junction HS

Tucson, Arizona | Published: 03.31.2006

Tensions over immigration reform heightened in the Phoenix area's East Valley Thursday when students raised a Mexican flag over Apache Junction High School — and then other students yanked it down and burned it.

"I know (they) shouldn't have burned the Mexican flag," said Jacob Stewart, a 16-year-old sophomore. "I heard it was raised above the American flag and that just irked me."
He said the turbulence was tied to debates going on in the state Legislature and Congress, where ideas ranging from offering illegal immigrants a chance at citizenship to making them felons are being floated.
Freshman Chelsea Garcia, 15, and junior Brittany Ramage, 16, said the unrest had more to do with long-running racial tensions at the school.

The week's events might have sparked some anger, Ramage said, "but kids aren't too deep about that stuff."
The Hispanic student who brought the Mexican flag said he was responding to a remark directed at him Wednesday. The flag-raising, flag-burning, and shoving match that followed happened before most students arrived at school.

Six students — three Hispanic and three white — will be disciplined, Principal Chad Wilson said.
Officials with the Apache Junction Unified School District would not specify what punishment the six face.
Wilson did say in a letter sent home to parents that there would be "increased supervision, including additional police officers, on the campus over the next couple of days."
School flagpoles have been lightning rods across the country this week, including an incident in which a Houston high-school principal was disciplined after he flew a Mexican flag underneath his campus' U.S. and state flags.

A new political awareness among students has also been grabbing attention, as thousands have walked out on classes to join rallies in Phoenix and elsewhere. More than 100 students from Mesa's Carson Junior High and Westwood High schools marched in protest on Mesa streets Tuesday.
The mexican flag shouldn't be flying at schools to begin with. I'm sorry but this is america, not americmexico, you don't see american flags flying at the schools in Mexico? or do you? American tax payers pay for the school and there shouldn't be any other foreign country flags flying period.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA
It is nothing short of an invasion of the USA.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6691
Saw a interesting fact about Georgia on the news the other day.  That state has the fastest growing illegal population in the country.  Roughtly 90 illegals a day move there for work. 

Here is my take on this..If an illegal has a job in the US for 2 years and can prove this with paystubs, he should be able to stay and apply for long term work visa.  Also, a written letter from the employer needs to be recieved by immigration describing the work involved and the statis of the worker on a bi-annual basis. 
I also think that the employer should pay a fine of not less than 2k per employee he/she has hiring that is filing for this statis (the job could of gone to a US citizen and if the guy is worth it the employer will pay) otherwise the employee gets deported. 
All those who do not meet this criteria should be marked and deported.  When I say marked they need to have so identifing mark placed on them as having been caught and deported.
Now this is where I get really tough on the situation.  Any person caught with 2 marks (this being the third time they are caught) should be sent to a court and if found guilty of third offence put to death..
Yeah I said put to death.  The reason I say this is because we are not hard enough on this.  IF a few people start being killed for crossing I can almost guarrentee it will drop significantly.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6713|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Quick! Warn NORAD! Get the silos operational!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic … E_ID=25920

read this and it tell me it isn't an invasion

very scary because it isn't being denied

Last edited by lowing (2006-04-11 14:00:53)

Erkut.hv
+124|6773|California
Hrmmm.... might have to look up treason laws in the United States. People aligned with these types of  groups can be accused of Conspiracy and brought up on charges for attempting to undermine the sovereignty (sp?) of The United States.

Also, by identifying yourself as "The Race", you are in essence adopting many of the traits of the nazi party.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA

Erkut.hv wrote:

Hrmmm.... might have to look up treason laws in the United States. People aligned with these types of  groups can be accused of Conspiracy and brought up on charges for attempting to undermine the sovereignty (sp?) of The United States.

Also, by identifying yourself as "The Race", you are in essence adopting many of the traits of the nazi party.
scary ain't it??
Souls
+14|6701|Garden City, KS. USA
I work in a beef processing plant in small town in Kansas . I work as an electronics tech.  I am one of about 50 white people out of 2000 employees there.  Most are Hispanic.  Yesterday 95 percent of them didnt show up for work so they could go protest.  They marched downtown to the courthouse all waving Mexico's flag carrying signs in Spanish.  They broke windows on the courthouse as well as cars in the parking lot.  After about 4pm the protest ended.  Today they showed back up for work and the company said it was going to give them a written warning for not coming to work.  At lunch time they all gathered in the cafeteria and refused to go back to work until all the written warnings were torn up. They were all chanting something in spanish and  the police and sheriff were called.  Well needles to say the company caved into them and tore up the warnings.   

To me the hispanics are going about this all wrong.  I have lots of friends there that are Hispanic but they are turning this imigration issue into an "Us against Them" thing.  They act like invaders with those Mexican flags and its turning most Americans I know against them.

Last edited by Souls (2006-04-11 17:54:56)

-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6702|Chicago
My GrandParents Came to this Country Legally.So can these basterds.Ship em out and have them Come in legally .

They work here all freaking year sleep 6 in a room save the money and take it back to Mexico and buy a ranch...

We as Americans are barred from owning land There...Phuck em send them back
Spark
+874|6713|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic … E_ID=25920

read this and it tell me it isn't an invasion

very scary because it isn't being denied
It's a joke yeesh.

Personally I reckon most should be kicked out of the country (with a little - and I mean LITTLE - compensation package). If they physically CANNOT return for reasons known, then OK.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA
NO, we need to follow the advice of the posters in this forum and lay down. It is better to just give them what they want and slip away. If they want the Southwest of the US then by all means give it up because any action against such a take over could result in a human rights violation and we are better than that. So to play it safe give up America to foriegn invaders and be proud that no one was hurt.
Spark
+874|6713|Canberra, AUS
Errr... is that meant to be sarcastic? I'm not quite sure...
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6690|USA

Spark wrote:

Errr... is that meant to be sarcastic? I'm not quite sure...
C'mon Spark you know my posts well enough by now to know how I feel about most topics 
( of course it is sarcasm )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard