Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

RavyGravy wrote:

well im home alone, ive read this thread and i am completley freaked the fuck out.
I was too, then the mrs came home to save me
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6221|Brisneyland
Seal. It sounds like your house may actually be haunted. One of our priests at school briefly talked about it, and as far as the Catholic church was concerned, it is a real thing. They can remove the offending ghost/spirit/whatever, with a blessing of the house, or in the worst case an exorcism of mass in house.
Good luck, I dont think they can hurt you....
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
what if the ghosts aren't catholic? or any version of christian?
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6221|Brisneyland
I dont think that matters, but I really aint an expert. I havent had any experiences like this , and dont really want to.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
Some people read into stuff waaaaay too much
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271
You're freakin' out, man.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

SealXo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I liked The Grudge. I shat brix when the boy went by when she was on the elevator.
for comparison, I was loling brix in the grudge.
I know someone like you IRL, so determined to prove how hard he was by boasting about not being afraid of movies

all that earned him was no invitation to go see movies with us.

horror movies don't scare me either but I wouldn't ruin other people's fun by bragging about how unscared I was or laughing through a movie
Benzin
+576|5997
Horror movies just creep me out, but zombie movies are the worst. 28 Days/Weeks Later? Dawn of the Dead? I love em, but man do they fuck with me. Dawn of the Dead was one of the worst. I saw that during the day and came out of the theater and just sat in my car for about five minutes relaxing. I saw 28 Weeks Later with a friend and that movie is a non-stop roller coaster, at least it was in theaters.

This PA movie looks absolutely boss, though. My girlfriend HATES horror movies, so no chance of her coming with me. But I'd go see it.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

There is only one movie that has genuinely scared me, and that is Shutter (the original Thai version). I have never experienced such shitting bricks in my entire life. I'll never watch it again, but it was the best horror movie ever. This looks quite good.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Horror films were only scary when I was a kid, now my imagination has wasted away too much for them to be scary anymore.
Lawdy_
ahhhh dangit!
+15|5963|Australia
i agree with the whole sleeping with a light on tonight, i used to freak out heaps when i was younger, and could never sleep with the light off, but i just grew out of it.

but hearing your stories (Even though i don't believe in that shit) kinda takes your imagination, to levels and yep, it does mind fuck :\
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya

Lawdy_ wrote:

i agree with the whole sleeping with a light on tonight, i used to freak out heaps when i was younger, and could never sleep with the light off, but i just grew out of it.

but hearing your stories (Even though i don't believe in that shit) kinda takes your imagination, to levels and yep, it does mind fuck :\
Ha. I'm so getting your sister to freak you the fuck out tonight
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6775
I saw paranormal activity, was slightly entertaining but overall i wasnt impressed or scared. twas dissapointing.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271

Mekstizzle wrote:

Horror films were only scary when I was a kid, now my imagination has wasted away too much for them to be scary anymore.
This.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
https://www.moonbattery.com/straitjacket.jpg
Shadow893
lel
+75|6691|England

RavyGravy wrote:

well im home alone, ive read this thread and i am completley freaked the fuck out.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
oh please
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SealXo
+309|6535

Burwhale wrote:

Seal. It sounds like your house may actually be haunted. One of our priests at school briefly talked about it, and as far as the Catholic church was concerned, it is a real thing. They can remove the offending ghost/spirit/whatever, with a blessing of the house, or in the worst case an exorcism of mass in house.
Good luck, I dont think they can hurt you....
yeah, but we bought our house new.

... apparently my tract is built on an indian burial ground though...

and i wouldn't necessarily see that as a haunting. just like... a communication?

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I liked The Grudge. I shat brix when the boy went by when she was on the elevator.
for comparison, I was loling brix in the grudge.
I know someone like you IRL, so determined to prove how hard he was by boasting about not being afraid of movies

all that earned him was no invitation to go see movies with us.

horror movies don't scare me either but I wouldn't ruin other people's fun by bragging about how unscared I was or laughing through a movie
I saw that one on dvd alone - I don't do that in theater. <:

Last edited by SealXo (2009-10-17 08:42:59)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

of course now that I'm mocking the paranormal I'm probably gonna be fisted by a ghost in my sleep

oh well
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
Fuck the grudge, fuck it up and down

this part especially (Put the picture in link for cause im not sure if the mods would want it posted)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

AussieReaper wrote:

When you die you drop your bowels.
I've heard stories of bodies in morgues that suddenly sit up. Something to do with the gases in the stomach or the muscles.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvm7NA71DE

of course now that I'm mocking the paranormal I'm probably gonna be fisted by a ghost in my sleep

oh well
+1
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Defiance
+438|6670

SealXo wrote:

Don't get me wrong, its not the movie itself that scared me, I know its not real. Its just the memories it brings out all at once. And other movies you know the shit can't be real. But the shit in that movie has happened to almost everyone, and you CANT prove it isn't this time. FFFUUUU.
Yeah, you're right, the movie isn't real but all of your stories are completely legitimate. Not saying you're making them up, just that you're freaked out from a movie and forming silly conclusions about some silly events.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker
I saw things as a teenager that would make your blood run cold.  Do not dismiss the spirit world, it exists.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Stingray24 wrote:

I saw things as a teenager that would make your blood run cold.  Do not dismiss the spirit world, it exists.
zombies too

don't forget zombies

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard