Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6843
I have 2 Questions.

1.) whats the easiest way to get the explosive ordinance medal.  ive some so close but cant get the 13 needed for even the basic one.

2.) what all do you need for the Valorous Unit Ribbon.  I have met both the req time for leader and member by a few hours and also have had a squad score of >60 several times. what more do i need? and if you need team work points...whats the best way to get those?
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6843
i saw a post about the basic ordinace.....that helped. im guessing jihaed jeep is cpvering it with c4 and running into the tanks etc?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

For explosives, and you don't have to listen to me, as I havn't managed to get mine yet, you can sabotage enemy veichles, (with mines I suggest,) at their most used base. Stay undercover.
Another way is putting mines on a runway. Planes are always taken, especially on maps like Cleansweep, and you normally get two kills at a time. Stay alert though. They will come looking for you after you've done this a few times. If you see someone lurking around looking for you, don't give your position away by trying to kill him before he gets close. Keep an eye on him, and if there's no other option, then kill him.
Another option would be to booby trap a Blackhawk, or the other transport when Spec. Ops. That's mostly six kills at a time. Use two C4 charges at a time, planting them in subtle places n the side of the chopper. When you are down to your last one, place it in the middle of the floor, (where the soldiers sit.) that way you'll get 3-5 kills, and if you managed at least 10 kills before that, you should get your badge.

For someone who dosn't have that badge I'm just full of ideas.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-10-15 13:57:00)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
dan500
+57|6853
C4 + Flag + Camp = Badge thats how i got mine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard