THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra

Rakasan wrote:

former US Army Infantryman vs teenage punk, should be a good match
lol ...thai boxer would pwn army infantryman anyday.
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6767|Cardiff, Wales
I doubt FireStorm cheated, it just seems that he spends a hell of a load of time on this game. And i seriously doubt he would be an admin of the server if there was any suspicion of him cheating!

This doesn't bother me really as my stats aren't worth comparing to anyone in the Top xxx and i don't really care who is top after this new hack. What peeves me off is when someone turns the thread into a flameware against polarbearz!

Leave this thread alone for discussing the topic at hand innit
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

-=256=-Evo_Wales wrote:

What peeves me off is when someone turns the thread into a flameware against polarbearz!

Leave this thread alone for discussing the topic at hand innit
Why don't you just shoove his penis down your throat while you're at it.

...ohh wait, looks like you're two steps ahead.
eagleray69
gone, tired of kiddietrashtalk
+15|6657
i actually didn´t read all the nine pages before and i will make things short.
i came to play with firestorm quite often on moongamers/karkand per chance, in his team or in the opposing one, but i never saw him padding or cheating. sure, he was in command quite often but i also met him as a sniper or in a tank. and he did a good job as far as i can estimate.
if he just got mixed up with all the million-glitchers nowadays by the EA-stat-wipers and doesn´t get his scores back, it would be a really sad moment in the online-gaming-history.

and, whats really funny, how many guys (also those who accuse others of whoring or padding or cheating) actually stat-pad, even here in this forum, also here in this post: if you ever look at someones knife- and pistolbadge time and date, some dudes must have had a really incredible lucky day to receive basic, vet + expert all on one day, pistol + knife together! i´m sure they hadn´t had any other possibility to defend themselves... maybe out of ammo, he?

have fun again
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

eagleray69 wrote:

i came to play with firestorm quite often on moongamers/karkand per chance, in his team or in the opposing one, but i never saw him padding or cheating. sure, he was in command quite often but i also met him as a sniper or in a tank. and he did a good job as far as i can estimate.
if he just got mixed up with all the million-glitchers nowadays by the EA-stat-wipers and doesn´t get his scores back, it would be a really sad moment in the online-gaming-history.

and, whats really funny, how many guys (also those who accuse others of whoring or padding or cheating) actually stat-pad, even here in this forum, also here in this post: if you ever look at someones knife- and pistolbadge time and date, some dudes must have had a really incredible lucky day to receive basic, vet + expert all on one day, pistol + knife together! i´m sure they hadn´t had any other possibility to defend themselves... maybe out of ammo, he?

have fun again
I got three expert badges in one round the other night.  Padding?  No.  It's called trying really hard.  I got expert pistol knife and medic.  It was on a 16 man server playing a 64 man size karkand map.  I got tired of looking at my vet badges and said "Hey, I bet I can get the expert pistol by just going into a server and pistol whipping people.".  I got that.  Then the rounds not even half way over so i decided to try for the knife too.  Low and behold 45 seconds before the round ended I knifed a guy and got awarded the Expert knife.  Much to my suprise it also happened to be my 44th kill and I got the expert medic at the same time.  I didn't even realize I was up for it.

Talk about a great round, it was hands down the best round I have ever played on BF2.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6663|pimelteror.de
i think,ea wouldn´t reset someones stats without a proof for misbehaviour.

one question to the mods of this forum:
why don´t you kick&ban all those people who permanently flame each other?
a forum should be a place to discuss and change informations, but not a battlefield for needless flamewars!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721
wow this place gets more interesting everyday..............
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6668
gotta say

OWNDED!!!!!!

(I envy officers)

ah well, if he loves the game that much, he'll make it to 2lt b4 i do (wanna place a bet, anyone?)

2nDChancE
+4|6655
I find it funny all the people defending Firestorm that don't know him from Adam. I mean, how many of you actually know Firestorm personally? And even if you do, well enough to know that he'd never pad a little here and pad a little there? LMAO

I don't know if he cheated or padded or glitched or anything else that would prompt EA to wipe his stats, he very well may be telling the truth - only he knows. I do know this, though, EA WOULD NOT wipe his stats without a good reason, whether that reason's accurate or inaccurate only Firestorm and EA know.

Look at this form EA's perspective. They wiped the stats for the #1 or #2 (whatever he was) player in the world for their pride and joy game. Think they'd do that without a damn good reason? Don't you think they considered practically the entire BF2 community would know about it? If they wiped his account for something trivial or in error, it would be a huge PR shot in the foot and I don't think EA is even that dumb, but you never know.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6852|Cologne, Germany

Cougar wrote:

I hate this pre-pubescent, homo-erotic e-clique you fags have going on in here.

Polarbear, Agamemnar, the other "Apostles of Chuy", and the other psuedo wanna be admins, can kiss my big fat white hairy ass.

Polarbear has an e-chip on his shoulder as big as John Holmes dick, nevermind the fact he's probably a little asian teenage anime fan.  I'm going to laugh when someone recognizes you in public and pummels your ass into a pulp.

Agamemnar.......you made a sig depicting what a "pimp" you are or something...I don't even know what to say to that.  I want to say it's the gayest thing I've ever seen, but it has females in it, so I guess that makes it the one step up from fag..Metrosexual.  But whatever floats your boat, I sincerely hope you catch AIDS or better yet, Herpes.  Also the bag of chips at the end, wtf.  Also, same goes for you as what went for Polar, but I think your a bit more of a little bitch than he is.  Personal opinion of course.

The rest of them can bite my taint.
how about a nice ban ? should give you the time to think about what you just wrote...
B.Schuss

Just in case I haven't made myself clear enough up to this point: No personal attacks in forum posts, no swearing, name-calling, etc..

you know the rules, and in case you forgot, check the top navigation.

It's just warnings and TempBans atm, but I will issue Permabans if necessary.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, you're absolutely right Cougar, you can get all your experts in a 12 player 64 map, but isn't that a form of cheating yourself? Maybe not, I don't play that game of 16 players in a 64 map, it's cheesy, and this stats thing is a bunch of crap, I do it for myself and no one else. Thats why I took off my stats for everyone to see and went under a different name, not that Im embarrassed, and not to gloat, its the mere simple fact that it shouldn't be for anyones eyes but my own, Im competing with myself, not you, not Firestorm, not anyone. So you people that want stats and want alot of points--go to these small people big servers -- you'll get your points and your badges, you'll be ranked on top one day. Then where are you going to put your beloved materialistic pixeled badges? Photocopy them and put them on a wall so your dog can look at? Don't think so... Stats are all personal. Too bad Firestorm got his stats reset, I played with/against him, he probably padded a couple times, he probably did something wrong that made EA reset, who knows, also who cares but himself, he only knows and he knew it when he did it, and who did he really cheat? Himself. It's a game, play it fairly.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

B.Schuss wrote:

alright, enough of this please. The forum rules state absolutely clearly that members should never engage in personal attacks.

If you two want to continue this, I suggest you do take it to PM, or meet in a bar on neutral soil and resolve this like men. With a drinking contest, of course...

btw, I know a lot of fat former US Army infantrymen..

I can't believe anyone can get so fired up about stats for some random FPS...

now, let's be friends again, shall we ?

EDIT: Rakasan, any more derogatory comments on bear's ethnic background, and your ass is permabanned. Seriously. Stop.
I was attacked for not caring...lol
Anyways i think i may have let a name or something else slip so I apologize to everyone.   i was provoked a bit, not my nature.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Xenris
+1|6601|Michigan
your mom is not my nature either, but that doesnt mean we dont stop doing her.

that was a joke feel free to laugh or roll your eyes
eagleray69
gone, tired of kiddietrashtalk
+15|6657

Cougar wrote:

eagleray69 wrote:

have fun again
I got three expert badges in one round the other night.  Padding?  No.  It's called trying really hard.  I got expert pistol knife and medic.  It was on a 16 man server playing a 64 man size karkand map.  I got tired of looking at my vet badges and said "Hey, I bet I can get the expert pistol by just going into a server and pistol whipping people.".  I got that.  Then the rounds not even half way over so i decided to try for the knife too.  Low and behold 45 seconds before the round ended I knifed a guy and got awarded the Expert knife.  Much to my suprise it also happened to be my 44th kill and I got the expert medic at the same time.  I didn't even realize I was up for it.

Talk about a great round, it was hands down the best round I have ever played on BF2.
good job, man. i know these "best rounds ever" exist. but i didn´t use your name in my post, did i?
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6664
Back to the original subject matter.... has FireStorm been contacted by EA yet to let him know why he was wiped?  I'm really concerned that people can be wiped out without any explanation.  Not that I'd get wiped, because my stats suck so bad it is obvious I'm not a cheater.  I'm just wondering.  Would it be too much to ask that someone from EA come to one of these forum sites and give us some explanation?
B.Schuss

dunno. I might check on the BF2RS forums, maybe there is some more info there..
chrnoicle
+23|6616|Canada
I went on there teamspeak server to try and help me and he banned me :S hes a good admin
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

Xenris wrote:

your mom is not my nature either, but that doesnt mean we dont stop doing her.

that was a joke feel free to laugh or roll your eyes
lol.. nah I love ur mom jokes.. that one kinda sucked tho, its gotta be witty..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
docnutz
+39|6770|B O S T ON area
{TA} Firestorm update:  currently worked his way up to Corporal! 

Hey Firestorm congrads on the promotion!
r0uJe
+1|6636

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

Back to the original subject matter.... has FireStorm been contacted by EA yet to let him know why he was wiped?  I'm really concerned that people can be wiped out without any explanation.
consider these:

a. he was contacted by EA and he's just lying (again)
b. he was contacted by EA but the email address that he used when he signed up for his FireStorm account was not a valid email

when i signed up, i typed '[email protected]' so let's say i got reset, i of course wouldn't get any email from EA explaining why i got reset because the email that i used when i signed up wasn't valid.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica

eagleray69 wrote:

have fun again
Hehe thats true, even the topic starter (Shadow_OwNz)  has been reported many times and got wiped once already.
DRW-Shadow
+-2|6603

r0uJe wrote:

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

Back to the original subject matter.... has FireStorm been contacted by EA yet to let him know why he was wiped?  I'm really concerned that people can be wiped out without any explanation.
consider these:

b. he was contacted by EA but the email address that he used when he signed up for his FireStorm account was not a valid email

when i signed up, i typed '[email protected]' so let's say i got reset, i of course wouldn't get any email from EA explaining why i got reset because the email that i used when i signed up wasn't valid.
Can we not see some proof to his alleged cheating? Is it not possible as it has been suggested already to take a SS of the FRAPS video and post the pic here to back up what you're saying?
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6664

r0uJe wrote:

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

consider these:

Well, since the command hack should be gone within the week, I sincerely hope you've figured out where you are going to post your "video" for all to see.
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showpost … stcount=27

Oh, BTW, I never did see you respond to any of the Moongamers people who explained that Firestorm couldn't have used the glitch in October of last year, since he wasn't even an admin then.... nor to Indian Scout and others' response that you didn't, in fact, submit your "proof" to bf2rs.  Care to here?  I'd like to see how you can call FireStorm a liar when it seems you've told some untruths yourself.

Last edited by Mr.CobraKai (2006-04-13 11:48:24)

Mr.CobraKai
+3|6664
Why am I not suprised that r0uJe didn't respond?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard