]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6851
Anyone know how long you have to be in a map to take a win/loss?
I ask because yesterday I sat down to play got into a map for about 5 mins then life told me to get on with stuff around the house (did I say life funny only one letter off), sad thing is that even though I left half way though the round I took the loss on my Win/loss ratio.

Last edited by ]V[Stinks_at_this (2006-04-09 07:31:46)

[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6729|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
hmm think you've just answerd your own question:

V[Stinks_at_this wrote:

even though I left half way though the round I took the loss on my Win/loss ratio.

Last edited by [DEI]Bart (2006-04-09 07:41:41)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6863|"Frisco"

Yes, just joining puts you in the "end of round" report for a win/loss.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6808|Jupiter

chuyskywalker wrote:

Yes, just joining puts you in the "end of round" report for a win/loss.
Not true , from what i know you must 'play' in that round for the win/loss to count.
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6611|Ohio, USA
that is a good thing to know badsnipaday, because I am tired of joining servers and being autoplaced on the team with 5 tickets left.  I was really afraid that it would count those against me.  Now I know to just not spawn (from what I understand) and it won't count against me?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6857|Cologne, Germany

never really thought about it. I mean who would start up BF2, join a game and then disconnect ?

*Note to self: Remember to never get married*
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

What if you switch teams to the winning side before the end of the game? Does it know which side you played the majority of the rouond?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6639|Edinburg
I read somewhere a while ago if you leave a game early, you have to of played for atleast 5 minutes to get your stats counted. So if you only play for 2 minutes it won't count, unless its right at the end of the round. No idea how true that is just what I heard.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6857|Cologne, Germany

well, my guess would be that there is some kind of minimum time requirement for your stats to be recorded, but I have no specifics on that.

you could try it out though.
]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6851
From what I have seen so far if you join, your joined and this round counts no matter what, but if you flip to the winning side just before it ends it count that as your win, not a good system in my book, I found I get losses on days when I just look in on a server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard