BudRell
+2|6837|Home
There has been many "wtf"-posts about mixed enemy/friendly nametag colours. That is NOT any bug.
That's a cheat. Sort of hack.
If someone has different opinion about it, be my guest. I know it is a D3D-hack. And I know how to make one.
This can be done usually only when there are "free places" to "infiltrate"...in other words in spawn time.
The last I saw was last night.
What's the use of it ? Well, it's one good way to cause kicks/bans to others...

Second common hack is the minimap-hack (I will not instruct...I just tell..)
The third hack widely in use is "Battle H.U.D." (same here...just info..)

Totally there are about 5-6 working hacks undetected by PB and others.

This text is a quotation from one hack:

"..hope they dont start scanning RendDx9.dll or there goes the only undetected hack i got working so far..."

Those hacks include distance displays, wallhacks, aimbots and all sort of "little help".

And guess who could have been using or might still use them...obviously those with HUGE statspoints. Not all ofcourse...

So don't be mouth open when you are owned. Those pissheads can own only in game.
Real hopes of the future...brainless, cheating kids who actually believe that they are good.

EDIT : BTW, I found that player who I was looking for some time ago....his nick is at the main banlist of PunkBusted...

Last edited by BudRell (2005-10-15 09:13:48)

stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
Great. No, not cheating. But now I can blame that instead of just admitting I suck. "Damn, he got me again. He must be a cheater" instead of "Damn, he got me again. I suck"
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6847|Australia
The Colour in the name was a colour code? not a hack! 1.03 patch fixed it! however im sure there are hacks around, but im yet to come accross an obvious one in a game yet! and instead of telling us tell Punk Buster! maybe they will do something about it..
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
...they know...atleast of most. But they can't do shit without codes.

I put them here only because I'm sick tired  of those retards. They spoil every game.

Great. No, not cheating. But now I can blame that instead of just admitting I suck. "Damn, he got me again. He must be a cheater" instead of "Damn, he got me again. I suck"
Well, that's your own fault if you suck. Maybe you should cheat too...
BudRell
+2|6837|Home

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

The Colour in the name was a colour code? not a hack! 1.03 patch fixed it! however im sure there are hacks around, but im yet to come accross an obvious one in a game yet! and instead of telling us tell Punk Buster! maybe they will do something about it..
Ok. So if I change the D3D-files on my PC, and then use them when I play...that's not hacking ?
Ok...you said it.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6787|North Lauderdale, FL
yes, i'm quite well aware of some of the more common undetected hacks for bf2.  i was an admin on a CSS server (well, i still have admin powers, but don't play so much anymore) for a long time and i made it a habit to constantly check on what was going on in the hackers community so that i would know what to look for when people came to play on my server. 

back when i first started playing bf2, i noticed that many of the hacks for bf2 were already detected by punkbuster, so i somehow assumed that this game wouldn't become a haven for cheaters.  but then about a month ago, i started getting killed by enemies that i felt could not have known where i was, etc., so i decided to go check those sites again.  and sure enough, new undetected hacks were available. 

what's worse is that some of those hacks have gone undected for more than a month now.  i'm afraid that the situation is only going to get worse as hackers acquire more knowledge of punkbuster's methods for detecting hackers.

Last edited by The Soup Nazi (2005-10-15 21:54:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard