Haigen
+-1|6702|Germany
Hello!!!

I have to complain, two guys =669= kfir2512 und shlomy22 are cheating!!!

Now the story:

I was playing at TV2 srv14 Karkand, and I was commander of the usmc. So than i get killed by shlomy22, and then =669= kfir2512 reanimates me, than shlomy22 killed me again and =669= kfir2512 reanimates me again, and so on. This tooks till the end of the game, I think i was killed 40-50 times.
So i downloaded the Battelrecorder file and took some screenshots, the two guys, one enemy and one teammate are standing next to me and dont do anything. They only kill me, and reanimate me!!

So that is clearly some kind to push there stats!!!

I have now written an email to the server Admin!!!

Maybe some of you can tell me, what else i can do!! Maybe EA-Games should know this, because guys like that killing the fun of the game!

What do you think about this???
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland
well first of all...SEARCH...secondly...SEARCH...and lastly....just use the SEARCH....sry but there are threads about this all over the place...u got raped btw welcome to the club!!

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-13 04:34:44)

Haigen
+-1|6702|Germany
Yeah, but this action from that two guys is so arghhhhhh........................
that I don't thouth on the search function. I had to write it, because thats not funny!!!
Is there anything i can do??
$kelet0r
+16|6700
when it happens just hit suicide
Haigen
+-1|6702|Germany
Yeah, i thouth on that, but i don't had any chance to hit suicide, i always get killed under one second
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK
Its called point farming. when it happened to me i just took down their names and sent an e-mail to EA
I dont think anything happen to them  though, but u can try
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6682
lmao, you got owned.
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

lmao, you got owned.
well thats not very helpful!! more like ROFLLMAO, you got owned.

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-30 11:19:38)

kn0ckahh
+98|6756|netherlands, sweet lake city
ry to switch team if that doesnt work just get out as fast as possible you dont want to give them points
Kizzer
+0|6669
Pwnage! There is an escape button,  why did they pick you? (Top Left Button, you cant miss it)  lol racism i guess...

Last edited by Kizzer (2006-04-13 05:33:53)

Haigen
+-1|6702|Germany
I think they pick me, because i was the commander of the usmc, and so i was far away from other teammates.

Well now they are banned from all TV2 servers, because i had told the admin and send him screenshots from the battelrecorder file! So this is a start!

But now im looking at my stats, and I see my worst enemy is the killer "shlomy22" with 89 kills! So he killed me in this one round 89 times! Great Stats lol And he gets a gold star in this round!

You wrote, that you have mailed to EA; what eMail-adress??
Haigen
+-1|6702|Germany
I must say, that I'm suprised that so much of you get owned too.
dubbs
+105|6649|Lexington, KY

Haigen wrote:

I think they pick me, because i was the commander of the usmc, and so i was far away from other teammates.

Well now they are banned from all TV2 servers, because i had told the admin and send him screenshots from the battelrecorder file! So this is a start!

But now im looking at my stats, and I see my worst enemy is the killer "shlomy22" with 89 kills! So he killed me in this one round 89 times! Great Stats lol And he gets a gold star in this round!

You wrote, that you have mailed to EA; what eMail-adress??
Report them to BF2 Ranked Servers, they will look into it, and they can get their stats erased.  This takes a while sometimes.
O-loony-O
+1|6636|perth
the best thing anyone can do is get thier id number.get this by goin into the log (`button) and type in "pb_plist"  .this will bring up all players id's which is required to make a report its hard to see ...so just screenie it. it dont hurt to screenie the sever name/number too.

the 3 ive reported have all recived bans.im happy.
Tealeaf1980
+1|6641
I'm suprised this happened on TV2 servers as it clearly states on the loading screen that the server uses battle recorder, so its not the best server to pull that crap!!!

Glad to hear they have been banned from all TV2 servers as i have started playing on them recently.

As someone has already said report them to BF2rankedservers.com
Haigen
+-1|6702|Germany
Okay, i will report it to BF2rankedservers.com today. I hope that the pictures i have took frome Battelrecorder File are enouth to erase there stats!

Thanks for the tip!!!!

And i hope that i never get owned again!!! ;-)
iamtheoneneo
+16|6687
yep happened to me last night by two guys from the Bos clan (pricks) one was on the carrier (the enemy guy) in the chopper whilst he killed everyone and his mate in the same clan went healing everyone - only for us to get killed again etc etc - he managed to revive and kill me 5 times before i managed to hit the suicide button in time. fucking wankers
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6590|Gainesville, FL

xstax981 wrote:

http://haigen.justgotowned.com/

Not for the faint of heart
LMAO that was funny
royalt123
+0|6590
Man i h8 dat shit wen dey constantly rape u and bring u back to life. just to gain there stats up
dats killin da game!
JimKong
+31|6660|Ohio
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/jaykuh/flapcomg.jpg
Club3D
+31|6859
TV2, i got banned on that server for nothing
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6756|Pakistan/England
ill piss him off if i see schlomy22 online
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6671|Westminster, Colorado
ROFL!

This game would rule if Leviathan randomly would kill people from the water.  I'd love to see a non-suspecting soldier get swallwed up by the sea creature of death.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard