Oisín<3 wrote:

Myne still work fine...

Here's what they look like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_EzN0TFW0&hd=1
videos gai. localz r gai. ur gai.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6676|Broadlands, VA
Can someone just post the codes?  So far I can do is get teh damned color to toggle from white to orange & back.
Ox.Zen
+2|5316|staring into the screen...
irish, upload again m80..
they is sex.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6706
dont get irish's locals their fucking terrible (not to mention that they started off as my v2 which he made epic gay lulz)

pr0 locals hurr:
http://www.filefront.com/14705295/LocalsV3.rar/
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5395|USA

TehMyke wrote:

dont get irish's locals their fucking terrible (not to mention that they started off as my v2 which he made epic gay lulz)

pr0 locals hurr:
DO NOT download this file, I repeat DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE.

It has a trojan in it that will allow "tehmyke" to steal your steam account and cd keys so he can resell them (he doesn't have a real job).
13/f/taiwan
+940|5695

edlT wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

pr0 locals hurr:

It has a trojan in it that will allow "tehmyke" to steal your steam account and cd keys so he can resell them (he doesn't have a real job).
lol, even though myke does do that you will know that its not a trojan for 2 reasons.

1. localization files are .txt files and trojans come in .exe; so you will know if a trojan is in the file.

2. myke doesnt like to get his name involved when it comes to these type of things. thats why he sends people like androo/josh to give the out the trojan while he reaps the rewards. 13 year olds e-fanboys ftw.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6706

edlT wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

pr0 locals hurr:

nou
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Ox.Zen
thanks for that myke, will test your tonight =]

also i still wanna check out irishprides to they look different, kinda cool!
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5395|USA

12/f/taiwan wrote:

edlT wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

pr0 locals hurr:

lol, even though myke does do that you will know that its not a trojan for 2 reasons.

1. localization files are .txt files and trojans come in .exe; so you will know if a trojan is in the file.

2. myke doesnt like to get his name involved when it comes to these type of things. thats why he sends people like androo/josh to give the out the trojan while he reaps the rewards. 13 year olds e-fanboys ftw.
Yeah okay that's why my steam account got hijacked right after I downloaded his files noob.
Ox.Zen

edlT wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

edlT wrote:

Yeah okay that's why my steam account got hijacked right after I downloaded his files noob.
So much fail...
Clueless scrub please sit down clown?

Its not possible to encode trojans into .txt files.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5395|USA

Ox.Zen wrote:

edlT wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

So much fail...

Come back and talk when your comp has been hacked for dling his trojan noooob
Ox.Zen

edlT wrote:

Ox.Zen wrote:

edlT wrote:

So much fail...

Come back and talk when your comp has been hacked for dling his trojan noooob
Will do scrub.
I will also feed you some humble pie accompanied with fail sauce.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
I think someone just got trolled.
Ox.Zen
Hows them choppers hanging Hakei?
Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5350
Myke takes candy from children.
M4rine