Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5448|Dublin, Ireland

Switch wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

No shit. ^^ You'd never see this happen in Texas.
No you'd see the chav roll up with a gun as well, and shoot the poor bloke at his doorstep before he has a chance to do anything
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5448|Dublin, Ireland

Oisín<3 wrote:

Switch wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

No shit. ^^ You'd never see this happen in Texas.
No you'd see the chav roll up with a gun as well, and shoot the poor bloke at his doorstep before he has a chance to do anything
https://fullsize.moronail.net/fullsize/5/8/1958.jpg
baggs
+732|6227
Martial Arts training, as far as i'm educated on it, teaches you discipline and to use the skill only when absolutely necessary. And in the clips case it was starting seriousley escalate and he felt he needed to take control and punch the chav before it went too far *OR* he is just really protective over his wheelie bin. Cos he only really got angry when the bin hit the floor.

Either way, lucky punch or not, it connected, and it connected hard and the chav went down.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6486|Tyne & Wear, England

baggs wrote:

Martial Arts training, as far as i'm educated on it, teaches you discipline and to use the skill only when absolutely necessary. And in the clips case it was starting seriousley escalate and he felt he needed to take control and punch the chav before it went too far *OR* he is just really protective over his wheelie bin. Cos he only really got angry when the bin hit the floor.

Either way, lucky punch or not, it connected, and it connected hard and the chav went down.
I'm amazed at the amount of restraint he showed, but like you say that's what martial arts teaches you.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6348|England

Nic wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Well it looked like a lucky punch. I don't know anything about fighting though. I just don't understand why he didn't nail him earlier.
I remember watching two guys that were talkers like that standing face to face for about 20mins or so, then I went and ate, came back, and they were still face to face, no punches thrown. It was comical.
Coming from a majority chav populated town, when I was at school, all of the "fights" were this except like 2. It would be the 2 guys squaring up for 10 mins, pushing into each other. And nothing would happen, then a teacher would come along and break it up. Fucking pathetic.
There's been a lot of shit that's happened round here regarding people getting revenge on chavs though. I think everyone just thought fuck it.
2 chavs stole a handbag off a woman in a wheel chair to fuel there drug addiction, and my mates brother and his mates (2 years older than me), found him, beat the shit out of him, then kerb stomped him, and got the bag back.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6461|King Of The Islands

JakAttaK wrote:

Nic wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Well it looked like a lucky punch. I don't know anything about fighting though. I just don't understand why he didn't nail him earlier.
I remember watching two guys that were talkers like that standing face to face for about 20mins or so, then I went and ate, came back, and they were still face to face, no punches thrown. It was comical.
Coming from a majority chav populated town, when I was at school, all of the "fights" were this except like 2. It would be the 2 guys squaring up for 10 mins, pushing into each other. And nothing would happen, then a teacher would come along and break it up. Fucking pathetic.
There's been a lot of shit that's happened round here regarding people getting revenge on chavs though. I think everyone just thought fuck it.
2 chavs stole a handbag off a woman in a wheel chair to fuel there drug addiction, and my mates brother and his mates (2 years older than me), found him, beat the shit out of him, then kerb stomped him, and got the bag back.
Powerpuff Girls did it already.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6348|England

Cheez wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

Nic wrote:

Powerpuff Girls did it already.
Lelz. Really happened though
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5810|Catherine Black

some_random_panda wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

https://www.carneysoil.com/images/ac130.jpg
fixed
faux'd
fix'd
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6413

Finray wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

henno13 wrote:

fixed
faux'd
fix'd
Obviously no one got my joke.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

some_random_panda wrote:

Finray wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

faux'd
fix'd
Obviously no one got my joke.
Yeah, we got it, it just sucked. Sorry.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5958

SEREVENT wrote:

Nic i saw the same thing once, two chavs just shouting at each other while walking, kicking over bins and stuff
Seriously?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6744|Sydney, Australia

JakAttaK wrote:

Nic wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5422
wats a kerb?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6152|Carnoustie MASSIF

Red Forman wrote:

wats a kerb?
Crib. Edge of a sidewalk.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

Like actually kerb stomped him? Like removed his jaw and killed him?
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5958
American history X ?
CammRobb
Banned

ghettoperson wrote:

OH SNAP 1337 days
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5422

ghettoperson wrote:

my guess is no
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6468|Amsterdam‫
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/23110/52656766.AmericanHistoryX.gif
inb4 i get ban

fixed  and refixed

Last edited by menzo (2009-10-11 08:32:30)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
You should be banned for that 403.

Last edited by Finray (2009-10-11 08:11:32)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5422

Finray wrote:

You should be banned for that 403.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6428|NSW, Australia

Bradt3hleader wrote:

American history X ?
hows that awesome?
CammRobb
Banned

RavyGravy wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

American history X ?
hows that awesome?
Brads obviously a white supremacist!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
You get alot of Internet weirdo's who masturbate over that film. Most of them only talk about the Curb Stomping scene and how awesome it was as opposed to the rest of the actual film which they probably have never seen.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Ugh when his teeth scrape along the kerb it makes my skin crawl.

If someone had a gun to your head and was forcing you to "bite the kerb" wouldn't you rather get a bullet in your brain?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard