lowyaukee
+2|6846
I tried to get the basic knife combat badge last night.  Having tried for about 2 hours, I still failed.....

The most I could get was 5.  Anyway, I found Sharqi Pennisula a good map for a try.  I will try again tonight.

So, watch your back, guys!  :p
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6852
Never mind I got my pistol and knife combat.
erlend1
+0|6781
be a comander and see if you find anyone which is afk to get knife and be sniper shoot them one time and take hi with pistol or go behind them GL HF
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Tell me about it! I almost have 30K points, and no knife badge, I have tried, and when I see the opportunity I take it, it works! But i can never get enough without being a good candidate for Purple Heart, which I DONT WANT AT ALL!!!
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6781|Canada, Ont
I Got Both my Knife and Pistol Experts, Best Place for Knife Badge is Sharqi Peninsula, And just Spawn Camp as a Sniper, the Construction Site is Easy to Sneek up on people as well as the Flag West Of It. Be a Sniper So you Blend In Better.

I Got My Expert Pistol in Karkand, This wasn't Easy to Get, Took 4 Attempts. Just Gotta Depend on UAV Support from the Commander to Get Behind People. This also helps for your Knife Badges.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard