Jade Falcon
+1|6696|Ayr, Scotland
Is there any BF1942/Desert Combat maps you would like to see in BF2, especially on ranked servers?

Here's my list....

Basra nights
El Alamein
Gazala
Battle of 73 Easting
Lost Village

There's two other maps that I can't remember the name of.

One had a large artillery firebase in the middle.  US forces started in the SW corner, MEC started in the NE corner.

The other was a large oil rig installation map, practically all infantry based though US forces did use helicopters to get there.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6691|South Korea.
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/gamespace … ;mode=maps

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-12 05:43:30)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6852|Nårvei

I would love to see a massive Arctic Expansion just as good as SF or better - that would be swell.

Another maptype would be a huge building like the palace at warlord but even bigger, indoor fighting is way cool. That would of course come free with the next patch ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6812|AUS, Canberra
map of tassie.....
you prob wont get it unless your an aussie.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6761|Melbourne, Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

map of tassie.....
you prob wont get it unless your an aussie.
im aussie and i still dont get it .. just imagine that runnin around tazzie shooting inbred hicks with guns (what is it about the southerners)
voltage
+46|6882|Sweden
BF1942 maps: Gazala, Battle of the bulge, Iwo Jima, Omaha Beach.

DC maps: Inshallah Valley, Urban Siege, No Fly Zone.

Not sure they would work though.
sheggalism
+16|6784|France
I've heard this map will be in Armored Fury.
Kimosabe-sa
+11|6731|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
What about a flooded chinense village, a small 64 player map, maybe the size of Karkand 32 player. Only can use boats and attack helo's. CHina defending and US attacking.
Also maybe a stage in the artic like someone said, that would be awesome. Maybe even an attack on the white house and the US has to defend. recreate it as it really looks. That could be awesome. As i dont know how close the white house is to the sea, maybe some other land mark in America.

Also what about an Attack on Hong Kong, that could be fun, high rise buildings everywhere.

ARGH DICE should hire gamers that arent retarded, to help with there design
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6846|Uk
Basrahs Edge i miss that map
Jade Falcon
+1|6696|Ayr, Scotland

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

Basrahs Edge i miss that map
Basrah's edge that was the one I was thinking in, I wasn't so keen on the night version of that map.

Citizen One, that looks great, but it's a shame that it's never on a ranked server.  I might download it though.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6736|Howell, Mi USA
I want some jungle maps
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Jade Falcon
+1|6696|Ayr, Scotland

Cbass wrote:

I want some jungle maps
That's why you've got Battlefield:Vietnam.

I never could get that game to run well, what a shame.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6699
A Mogadishu, Somolia Map (Black Hawk Down theme)
Some sort of Carrier(sp) vs. Airbase map
AND.....
A boat on boat map (with no cappable flags, only a few islands)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6732|Tampa Bay Florida

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

What about a flooded chinense village, a small 64 player map, maybe the size of Karkand 32 player. Only can use boats and attack helo's. CHina defending and US attacking.
Also maybe a stage in the artic like someone said, that would be awesome. Maybe even an attack on the white house and the US has to defend. recreate it as it really looks. That could be awesome. As i dont know how close the white house is to the sea, maybe some other land mark in America.

Also what about an Attack on Hong Kong, that could be fun, high rise buildings everywhere.

ARGH DICE should hire gamers that arent retarded, to help with there design
flooded village is a great idea for an urban PLA map....
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6739
I want some rainy maps, and some actually night maps...not pea soup green night maps but night maps where its optional to use ur gogles. Snowy maps would be pretty cool
MooseRyder
+37|6697|Montréal, Canada
ARTIC MAPS PLZ! I want some snow dam it 
iceman785
+93|6714|Alaska, mother fucker.

Jade Falcon wrote:

Is there any BF1942/Desert Combat maps you would like to see in BF2, especially on ranked servers?

Here's my list....

Basra nights
El Alamein
Gazala
Battle of 73 Easting
Lost Village

There's two other maps that I can't remember the name of.

One had a large artillery firebase in the middle.  US forces started in the SW corner, MEC started in the NE corner.

The other was a large oil rig installation map, practically all infantry based though US forces did use helicopters to get there.
YOUR FORGETING BOCAGE (my fav. map) and stalingrad and that other city map in BF1942
iceman785
+93|6714|Alaska, mother fucker.
and becuz i live in alaska i<3 EA for putting a alaska map in AF, w00000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6865|St. Louis, MO
Battle of 73 Easting,now that was a map.DC Oil rigs would be a good one too.
Coot11M
+7|6708
No 1942 or DC maps I wanna see. I wanna see a purely infantry map, just 1. No tanks, no APC's, no helo's, no planes, no Vodnics, no HMMMV's, no DPV's, no FAV's...nothing. Just your weapon and your feet.

It would be a map that separated the men from the boys. No more hiding behind that virtual piece of steel. I thought I found something close in the small map of Great Wall.  Good luck finding very many small Great Wall's. They are too few and far between.

Of course though, it wouldn't be a very popular map. Too many pussies play this game.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6736|Howell, Mi USA

Jade Falcon wrote:

Cbass wrote:

I want some jungle maps

Actually i don't have BF: Vietnam but i always liked the jungle maps from Socom and Ghost Recon because of all the places to ambush. They would fit well in Bf2 me thinks.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Jade Falcon
+1|6696|Ayr, Scotland

Cbass wrote:

Jade Falcon wrote:

Cbass wrote:

I want some jungle maps

Actually i don't have BF: Vietnam but i always liked the jungle maps from Socom and Ghost Recon because of all the places to ambush. They would fit well in Bf2 me thinks.
Well I didn't mean you PERSONALLY, it was just a general phrase, but as I say, I never could get it to run that well, but that might be my system.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6734
DC Oil Rigs ALL THE WAY. That map was soooo good. It was this huge oil rig in the middle of the ocean, US had a carrier w/ helos. The rig was huge with a bunch of levels.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-04-13 10:11:10)

Reaper2325
+2|6765|New Hartford, New York
BF1942 Midway
BF1942 Market Garden
BF1942 Omaha Beach (With SF Graples and Ziplines, it'd be really fun)
landfish7
+2|6683
pla vs. usmc city map

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard