Right (conservative)32%32% - 51
Centrist (?)18%18% - 30
Don't Know15%15% - 25
Under 142%2% - 4
Total: 158
Refused
+0|6663|South Sweden

RAIMIUS wrote:

Refused-Are you saying that you are so far left, you are right?

We are talking your views people, not your party affiliations.
I mean, I have to go with left because Im left. But liberal is not left.
Felonious-Crunk
+0|6742
The idea of a polical spectrum has torn this country apart.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

The problem with this poll is that it really has no baseline.  What is right to one person based on their belief system, could be moderate or right to another.  Without a universal baseline by which these standards can be applied, it means nothing.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
In your own opinion. That's the point.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont
I recommend that you all check out www.politicalcompass.org   It's a bit long, but pretty interesting.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6655
Where the hell is independant thinking?
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Uhhhhhhhhhh.... that one came completely from nowhere...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6654
I take the Brewster opinion on things, all politicians are heartless individuals out for their own greedy ends.

Vote for none of the above!

If I was placed into a category people would probably place me in moderate with a tint to the left.

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-03-02 03:21:43)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|NÃ¥rvei

I believe i should be able to kill with my wrench, now where does that put me ?

A toolist ?

Serious : Not actually sure what group, am leaning towards left sometimes and to the right other times, they both have some good ideas - but i`m definately not a centrist who tries to please everybody all the time.

Last edited by Varegg (2006-03-02 03:35:24)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
'Centrist' is You. A guy with leftist values and right-ist values.
~ Richard Feynman
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839
I am so far left that it could be thought of as insane.

But then again, it depends on what you think "conservative" means.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
This is getting annoying. Please read the links at the start of this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Richard Feynman
Gen. Payne
+50|6708|USA

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

I am Dyslexic Agnostic... I don't believe in Dog anymore...... oh yeah thats not what your after....but as far as politics, its pretty sad nowadays when you have to vote on the one you will think is less crooked.  Politicians are so crooked they could sleep in a grain auger!!!!
Just to let you know, an agnostic neither acknowledges nor denies the existence of a god.
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6785
I'm one of the few conservatives in Massachusetts.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6655|USA
i find it sad that a number of the readers aren't active enough in their respective country's government to have a set of political beliefs.
Erkut.hv
+124|6737|California
I am defined as a libertarian, if I were to be put into a category.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6779

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

I'm one of the few conservatives in Massachusetts.
I thought good ole Ted would have left you to die in his submerged car by now.
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders
I'm all over the spectrum, and beyond.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

I voted for one of each, besides under 14.  My reasoning is that I am all over the place as far as political views.  Basically, wherever corrupt systems are in place, I seek to unravel those systems.  Social Anarchist maybe?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6773|Atlanta, GA USA

Erkut.hv wrote:

I am defined as a libertarian, if I were to be put into a category.
Libertarian FTW!
one_of_ten
+7|6658|Brussels, Belgium
Left and some days far left.

Because they made up the social system here in Belgium and because I don't believe in a system based on  fear.

I still don't understand how America dares call itself the greatest country in the world when their own citizens could die just because they don't have any health insurance.....
Erkut.hv
+124|6737|California

one_of_ten wrote:

Because they made up the social system here in Belgium and because I don't believe in a system based on  fear.

I still don't understand how America dares call itself the greatest country in the world when their own citizens could die just because they don't have any health insurance.....
When we hand it out like lunch to illegal immigrants. Oh, the irony.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Erkut.hv wrote:

one_of_ten wrote:

So are you saying you do not agree with socialized healthcare because illegal immigrants might use it?  Just wondering, that's all.
Erkut.hv
+124|6737|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

one_of_ten wrote:

So are you saying you do not agree with socialized healthcare because illegal immigrants might use it?  Just wondering, that's all.
I'm actually on the fence on this one. I don't think anyone should be denied life-saving care. However, I don't think freeloading citizens should be given automatic care just because they live here. Nor do I think illegals should be getting free healthcare at taxpayer expense. There has to be some middle ground, I just can't seem to think of it right now, plus I am at work.

And don't get me started on drug companies....

Last edited by Erkut.hv (2006-04-12 12:15:53)

JimKong
+31|6644|Ohio
In the long run, I don't care. My vote means nothing. My candidate will do nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard