Bravery
+-1|6802
What was the point to adding these stupid things if they weren't gonna add different unlocks for each country? The reason I ask this is because it's stupid that you have MEC/PLA troops running around with G3's, L85A1's, G36ks, M95 and all other american/european weapons. Before this patch was added there was more realism cause you knew if there was a friendly or an enemy shooting in the area. Now you have no clue because everyone and there mother has atleast four-five unlocks now. They should've either just left the unlocks out, or made different unlocks for each country, same damage/accuracy but just a different gun.

Anyone else feel this way?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6880|San Francisco

Except then people would complain because it isn't realistic that different guns have the exact same damage/accuracy. It's a lose-lose situation.
karto
I keed :P
+0|6807
BF2 wasn't very realistic to begin with...
McCullough
+7|6871

karto wrote:

BF2 wasn't very realistic to begin with...
But it's fun
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6815|The Hague, Holland
Let alone all the unlocks you had to get. 7unlocks per country. 3 country's x 7 unlocks. You do the math .
Jarf
+0|6802
You have to remember though that Battlefield 2 doesn't even pass a faint interest in realism. So who cares if a Middle Eastern soldier is equipped with an SA-80 ingame?

It's all about fun, just with real life weapons. You'd might as well be firing laser beams but then it would be considered sci-fi.
Incontrovertible
+1|6805|Brisbane, Australia
I always just  assume that they scavagined (sp) the guns.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard