jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

He's claiming that he is the laughing stock of the year and wants to sue over it lol !
He said people yell shit at him in the streets and in shopping malls ahahahahahah !
mofo65
+6|6601|Valrico, FL USA

jonnykill wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

He's claiming that he is the laughing stock of the year and wants to sue over it lol !
He said people yell shit at him in the streets and in shopping malls ahahahahahah !
Damn how embarrasing, first time I've seen that.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I'd be proud to be a source of knowledge to the world that even professionals have accidents. But I'd still be embarassed by it. At least he didn't shoot any of the kids.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-11 15:57:09)

Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6612|Puerto Rico
Hi is one dumb guy... the ONLY way he could have fired the gun was because he pulled the trigger.

GUN SAFETY 101:

1. When handling a gun, ALWAYS UNLOAD it and leave the chamber exposed to make sure. (He closed the chamber and didnt saw the bullet in it)

2. Always take out the bullet from the chamber. (He didnt)

3. NEVER EVER pull the trigger or put ur finger in the trigger. U never know (he did have his finger in the trigger)

4. ALWAYS aim the gun away from you and to a place no one is in. (he didnt, he shot himself)
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Wonder who would sue who if he shot one of the audience !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

well, if it turns out that members of the DEA did allow the video to be circulated outside of the DEA, Paige may have a case.

I am not condoning his apparent disregard of safety precautions, of course.
MooseRyder
+37|6625|Montréal, Canada
first of all, WTF HE WAS DOING WITH BULLETS INTO A SCHOOL TO START WITH! lol

i mean yeah bring the guns to show off the kids, but why the fuck u would bring bullets for....self defence? jeez
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
lucky he didnt brought an M16a2 with the M203 attached
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

lucky he didnt brought an M16a2 with the M203 attached
rofl...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."
(Army's magazine of preventive maintenance ).

well he would lose i guess... since he didnt follow gun safety rule
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
I've handled quite a few firearms in my time . When I saw this video for the first time I knew he loaded a round just by listening to the snap of the slide . It makes a distinct sound comapired to an unloaded clip to the trained ear . My jaw was in my lap when he fired and shot himself . His big mistake was ASSUMING the clip was empty of ammo . I mean how could he NOT see ammo in the clip ? Gun safety isn't that hard folks . As a matter of fact it's common sence . This guy is an idiot .
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6747

jonnykill wrote:

I've handled quite a few firearms in my time . When I saw this video for the first time I knew he loaded a round just by listening to the snap of the slide . It makes a distinct sound comapired to an unloaded clip to the trained ear . My jaw was in my lap when he fired and shot himself . His big mistake was ASSUMING the clip was empty of ammo . I mean how could he NOT see ammo in the clip ? Gun safety isn't that hard folks . As a matter of fact it's common sence . This guy is an idiot .
In America, we have a concept called affirmative action or quotas for government positions.  The department chair where I work was told to hire a black minority no matter what.  This concept allows imbeciles to be hired in place of the person who should have received the job.
section9
+9|6817|USA
The DEA  should be disbanded as they are useless and a massive waste of taxpayer money. Prohibition does not prevent crime it reinvents it and is the main reason there are gangs today.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6807
I've seen this before and the guy deserves to be a laughing stock.  He probably thinks since the Star Wars kid sued successfully that he can too.

Unfortunately for him, the Star Wars kid was just fat, funny, and a geek.  Not a complete waste of flesh that blasted his own foot because he can't be bothered to properly clear his 'gat'.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

In America, we have a concept called affirmative action or quotas for government positions.  The department chair where I work was told to hire a black minority no matter what.  This concept allows imbeciles to be hired in place of the person who should have received the job.
considering Paige has been with the DEA since 1990, I don't think we should blame affirmative action here..
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6747

B.Schuss wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

considering Paige has been with the DEA since 1990, I don't think we should blame affirmative action here..
It has been around longer than 16 years - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmativ … an_history

Last edited by wannabe_tank_whore (2006-04-12 07:10:05)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

B.Schuss wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

probly a paper boy... but he still shot himself which i consider a dumbass mistake
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
WOW,  complete lack of gun safety.   

D-U-M-B-A-S-S

KJ

P.S.  I don't agree with the affirmative action statement.  This kind of stupidity runs rampant in all cultures/races.  Look up some Darwin awards.  Every race has a high and low end of intelligence.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649

jonnykill wrote:

Wow nice post . Spoken like a true racist lol .

Perhaps the Vice President should take over his position . I hear he's good with a shotgun .
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California

jonnykill wrote:

Perhaps the Vice President should take over his position . I hear he's good with a shotgun .
At least he wouldn't shoot himself... lol.

That guy was a smacktard of the highest order.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6747

jonnykill wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Wow nice post . Spoken like a true racist lol .

1) What is your definition of racism?
2) How does it apply to the situation at hand?
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
My defination is someone who would bring up affirmative action because some black guy had an accident .

Just stfu
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
Well, at least he handled the situation well...rather than freaking out and yelling, he made sure everyone else was alright and announced that he made a mistake.  That has to have some merit.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
As much as I bash this guy for being stupid I have to side with him . One accident could have come and gone . But since the tape was released his identity has been revealed witch is real bad for his saftey , his ongoing investigations and his family . Also now he will probly never get another job . Not so much because of the accident but because of the release of the video and the negative attention it will bring to any office he tries to get a job at . I bet you he will win .
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707
na the best part about the video is that he shoots him self right after saying "im the only one in this room professional enough to carry a glock 40"...... Bang.....
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6747

jonnykill wrote:

My defination is someone who would bring up affirmative action because some black guy had an accident .

Just stfu
So you can call him an idiot lacking common sense and not be called a racist.  But when I explain how incompetent people get into positions I'm a racist?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard