Xicer
+0|6776
Well I was trying to get my vet spec ops badge today.

the UBAR requirements are

In a round: 20 kills as spec ops
Global: 15 hrs as spec ops

so i have 75 hrs as spec ops right now, and i tried to get my badge on a server running karkand. yes it was ranked. well i was spec ops the entire round and i got 20 kills just like it said, but i didnt get my badge, so i waited a little longer. about 5-10 minutes later, i still hadn't gotten my badge in-game, and by the end of the round i had 29 kills as spec ops. so why didnt i get my badge? i did everything that ubar said, i had no lag, and im sure there was no lag in the awards system because i waited a long time and got more than 20 kills. this is REALLY getting on my nerves...

Is anyone gonna help?

Last edited by Xicer (2005-10-08 09:07:11)

Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6846|Australia
Please note this is a Battlefield2:Help Thread Post for help there about game issues...

sometime it can take up to 24 hours to update, also alot of people have been having this problem, maybe a bug? you may simply have to do it again
tcb263
+0|6800
same thing happened to me, no big deal just play again and get 20 kills, its not that hard to do.  i dont understand why people have to keep bitching about this, im not saying you are xicer, but people who post over and over "why didnt i get x badge or x medal, wft is wrong with this fucking game?"  christ its not that hard to do, just do it again.  sometimes life just isnt fair, much less a video game.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6843|Bryan/College Station, TX
To repeat into nausium the same advice we give everyone single person with this exact problem.
Be it not getting badges, ribbons, ranks or medals...

PLAY ON AN EA OFFICIAL SERVER!!!

That is all the advice you need. If you can't figure that out then there is nothing we can do for you.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6814|englewood FL.
i have recently started playing on 24/7 city/wake maps(kinda fun!) but they seem to update jus as fast as EA servers..heh latley they dont update fast at all..but its all good

back too BF2s.com probs!!!!

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-09 06:26:47)

King Of Pilots
+0|6774
I got a similar problem: I got more than 20000 points and I am still Gunnery Sergeant. I played more than 3 games and when i get back to the menu... I am still gunnery serg............. Can you help me? Ah another thing: when i look the point bar i never see it grow(I mean that the bar is ever empty), but it says that i really got 20007 points. What to do?
tcb263
+0|6800
have some damn patience people, just wait and it'll show up eventually.  also 7 points are not enough to show up on the point bar, it will be 30,000 points for you king of pilots to the next rank, so if you measure the bar, which i will estimate to be about 38mm.  therefore if we divide 30,000 by 38 we would get our points per millimeter which equals 789.5 points/mm.  7 points is exactly 1/112 of that, which is even smaller than a pixel, therfore it will not show up. 

i wish we used the metric system in america.
King Of Pilots
+0|6774
I mean: I am raelly close to be master sageant (only 7 points needed) and the bar is still empty.
tcb263
+0|6800
well in that case i don't know what your problem is, just make sure like kilroy said play on an EA server.
Gin
+0|6773
has happened to me many times.i stick to servers that award the badges instantly.i have never "earned"a badge on a server and it showed up "later".
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

I have recently gotten three of the veteran combat badges, medic, spec ops, and now engineer. I have gotten them all EXACTLY at 20 kills after meeting the global time requirements for the kit. The only thing I did differently was I played on an Official EA Server. I highly recommend if you want to get your awards consistantly that you play on the Official EA Servers only, just make sure the ip starts with "159.153.*.*."
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6841
This makes me MAD...I had 40 kills in a tank being a (medic the whole round) ,but forgot that I needed 100hrs I only had 90 mins. at the time...IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!!
rezyn8
+3|6773|Melbourne, Australia
I have had no trouble gaining Veteran status for Medic or Spec Ops. However, I did have slight trouble with the Veteran Engineer Combat badge. This was due to the end of round sequence where I got my very last kill as the round ended. No cheesy music, no 'You have been recommended for an award...' eventhough the 20 kills appeared in the round summary. Nevertheless I got it in the next round.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6841
You know, I just got my expert medic combat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm HAPPY!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard