CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6143|Carnoustie MASSIF

DefCon-17 wrote:

So I just configured my joystick.....and jesus christ, is it just me or does AA have a range of 600m now? It's ridiculous.
I fucking hate all kinds of AA, they just rape too much
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6694|Disaster Free Zone

DefCon-17 wrote:

So I just configured my joystick.....and jesus christ, is it just me or does AA have a range of 600m now? It's ridiculous.
no, but it is a lot better then it used to be.
SobeR462
+2|5407
what prone deviation ???
people are still jumping to the ground and placing accurate shots while in the air...
game needs to remove the crosshair when going prone !
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6145|Scotland!

SobeR462 wrote:

what prone deviation ???
people are still jumping to the ground and placing accurate shots while in the air...
dot on screen
mythosmc
+1|5549
1.5 is pretty bad
baggs
+732|6217

SobeR462 wrote:

what prone deviation ???
If people are doing that, just shoot at the ground where they are, in your animation they might look as tho they are shooting in the air but as far as the server is concerned, they are laid down. So in general just shoot at the feet area, it won't guarantee you a kill cause you might just have slow reactions but it'll help you i think.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6704|Devon, England

DrunkFace wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

no, but it is a lot better then it used to be.
It seems like it has a much longer range.

Flying the Blackhawk, or any of thw two choppers in Mushy and you get locked miles from the AA sites. It's really quite annoying
HSG
+23|6486|British Columbia, Canada
I really haven't noticed a difference in the AA's weather i'm flying or on the ground, shooting or evading(except F35s are better). The Hitreg is fukin dope now.
mythosmc
+1|5549
I don't mind the changes in the AA, but infantry gameplay has taken a serious hit
ruisleipa
+149|6235|teh FIN-land
1.5 is good. Loads of new maps if you didn't have the booster maps before, one new map anyway which also rocks. Jet whores can no longer waste everything with hardly any hope of getting shot down. Much fairer. AA finally effective. I/O still rocks. Honestly, some people just fuckin like complaining about any old shit.
BVC
+325|6708
Air can still be deadly, but you do have to use your brains a little now.
Wallpaper
+303|6006|The pool
I can kill people moving perpendicularly to me now!
HUNTER|X
+1|5439
just give it a time, it‘s not that bad rofl_my_waffle

Last edited by HUNTER|X (2009-10-04 17:47:06)

BVC
+325|6708
Sat scan doesn't seem to work very well.  Often won't spot a thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard