SealXo
+309|6506
god dammit bf2s. I fucking despise dancing. 1) I can't dance for shit unless im super smashed. 2) I have 0 rhythm. 3) I hate all the shit they play at these things. The generic top 50 billboard shit. I'm more of a tiesto/electro/techno-rap guy.  4) you cant REALLY dance with girls at these things since they make sure theres like 3 feet between you at all times.

So, I've managed to avoid all my school dances for the past few years. But now I've got a girlfriend. (no i will not post pics) And she wants to go to homecoming. I guess I've got to go. Everything thinks i can dance pretty good cuz one time i got pissed out of my mind at some party and did pretty well, but the thing is, i dont remember doing it. Just seeing the video.......

SO WTF DO I DO.

looks like im coming down with the flu

cough cough

Last edited by SealXo (2009-09-30 20:11:03)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
1) find radio
2) (optional) find mirror
3) practice
SealXo
+309|6506

Bevo wrote:

1) find radio
2) (optional) find mirror
3) practice
tried. after 10 years of hockey i have hips stiff as a brick wall. its hard for me to even watch myself

Last edited by SealXo (2009-09-30 20:11:47)

Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6415|EE Chat
Get in middle of dance floor
Grind
Profit
SealXo
+309|6506
cant grind theyre bitches at thesse shindigs
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

SealXo wrote:

you just have to get in the middle of the dancefloor, impossible to tell then

dunno how it works there, but typically there's just a giant crowd of people that's impossible to wade through

go to middle --> grind --> profit
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6415|EE Chat

Bevo wrote:

SealXo wrote:

you just have to get in the middle of the dancefloor, impossible to tell then

dunno how it works there, but typically there's just a giant crowd of people that's impossible to wade through

go to middle --> grind --> profit
Exactly. Happens at my dances to. To middle of the "mosh pit" and then just grind, it takes no rhythm.
haha they make you guys stand 3 feet apart??  what grade is dis?
SealXo
+309|6506
oh i forgot to mention i look like a fucking goob in slacks and a button up shirt im 5 11 140
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

SealXo wrote:

oh i forgot to mention i look like a fucking goob in slacks and a button up shirt im 5 11 140
i'm 5'11 132, no issues.

get some clothes that fit.
aimless
+166|6095|Texas
buy some glowsticks
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

box

get a punching bag - pop in some music that has a good beat - starting punching - eventually you will start to punch to the rhythm of the beat

then using the punching bag - start bobbing on the balls of your feet - work your way around the bag while punching and moving to the beat
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6415|EE Chat

SEREMAKER wrote:

box

get a punching bag - pop in some music that has a good beat - starting punching - eventually you will start to punch to the rhythm of the beat

then using the punching bag - start bobbing on the balls of your feet - work your way around the bag while punching and moving to the beat
This might work. Like actually legit advice.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Yo, just dirty dancing like how we all do it in cali!!
grind up on that ass of hers
thats what i did at prom
edit: at our prom they said we have to be at least 3 feet apart, but after an hour in, everyone just got onto the dance floor and starting grinding and shit, the adminstrators gave up

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2009-09-30 21:05:35)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America

Reddhedd wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

box

This might work. Like actually legit advice.
No, this has bad potential too. He could punch that girl in the face, as well as several other casualties in the crowd.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

and ........................................................
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Profit!
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ
Yeah school dances are kind of bullshit

Like dude Id have a way better night if I took the $20 entrance fee and smoked two grams of some finneeee herb.

That or 2g of mushrooms. Lasts longer than a dance too
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
I was so beat up after the football game I couldn't stand long enough to dance at the Homecoming..

Untill my Friend Jack D and his cousin Jimmy B showed up..

Then I could cut a rug..
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Take some ecstasy, rhythm will come naturally from there.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Macbeth wrote:

Take some ecstasy time, rhythm will come naturally from there.
fix't
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Ya, just pop a cap. Best homecoming evar
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6103
I always thought I sucked at dancing until I saw all the other kids when I walked into my first highschool dance.
A lot of highschool dances have shitty music with specific dance steps, at least mine did. Hard to fuck up when everyone is doing the same shit.
Then it's back to the slow dance.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California

NateWiese wrote:

I always thought I sucked at dancing until I saw all the other kids when I walked into my first highschool dance.
A lot of highschool dances have shitty music with specific dance steps, at least mine did. Hard to fuck up when everyone is doing the same shit.
Then it's back to the slow dance.
hahaha yeah
Flo Rida- Low
then some slow song
then back to Your a Jerk lmao
aimless
+166|6095|Texas
Just kinda move back and forth to the music, or watch what everyone else is doing. No one really cares how you dance, they're too busy dancing themselves.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard