PeteRoy
+-1|6706|Earth
[url=http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen2543zt.jpg][img]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/980/screen2543zt.th.jpg[/img][/url]
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6677|Alaska
i must be retarded because i dont see anything wierd
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6666|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
well rb is that rank now so thats out, i got a screenie of him ranking up to lt general too
Sniper007 != NoobMurderer
Banned
Why are there stars next to the promotion text?
Banned
I only have about 800 TKs, which is good for my playtime and kills.

I also concentrate on the game rather than who got promoted. SORRY.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6771
Answer:  That RB isn't a 4-star general even though he's first or your UAV is blank and the commander should be shot.
PeteRoy
+-1|6706|Earth

Ikuza wrote:

Answer:  That RB isn't a 4-star general even though he's first or your UAV is blank and the commander should be shot.
it's a 24 ppl server and the UAV showed me where the enemy that I killed was, that's why it blank now.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6771

PeteRoy wrote:

Ikuza wrote:

it's a 24 ppl server and the UAV showed me where the enemy that I killed was, that's why it blank now.
The UAV part of the answer was just a joke
Banned
But it's true!

BTW nice team switching.

Edit: directed at Ikuza, not D4rkM0r0n.

Last edited by Sniper007 != NoobMurderer (2006-04-11 20:49:35)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Nothing's wrong in that SS.  I imagine you have never seen someone get promoted to 3 star. 
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

rb378wby only got lieutenant general and not General, which means that the rank requirement on the stats page (points wise) is wrong?
Or he has to do something else, i.e have all medals and/or ribbons
Banned
"General

Requirements:

* Score: 200,000
    * Notes: Highest rank of the month
"

He will be awarded General on May 1st probably, and keep it for a month. Unless someone else gets to Lt. General and has more points.
=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN
+60|6619|Under the River
Hey you have to be the best of the month to get 4 stars by best I mean highest rank so he should get it in the next month or so if ea can keep up
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6771

Sniper007 != NoobMurderer wrote:

But it's true!

BTW nice team switching.

Edit: directed at Ikuza, not D4rkM0r0n.
Thanks. I'm glad to be finally done with my Mercenary Commander Ribbon aka MCR aka WCR.  Congrats to RB too for finally getting Lt General. I can't believe I forgot to add that in the first post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard