Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6339|Smurfvillage, Gotland
I have been away from the game for almost two years and was just wondering if there were still any servers in EU left.

Was thinking about buying the game again but really dont wanna pay for it and discover I can only play SF in singleplayer.

Also wondering about Euro Forces and Armored Fury..

Thanks
signa
~~~~~
+50|6725|Michigan, USA
check here for servers near your area:

http://www.game-monitor.com/
Nihil
+15|5802|Malaga, Spain
Depends on your tastes. If you prefer vehicle servers you will usually find the BIA and Battlefield Gotland SF servers active, they both run rotations of all the maps  (I know BFG runs all maps, I think BIA does too). If you like infantry you will find lots of Warlord and Ghost Town, but a lot of the other maps can be something of a rarity on IO.

I highly recommend SF, I personally prefer it to vanilla these days.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6591|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
half are 24/7 Warlord or Ghost town I/O Servers, a good 2/3 are Time, and padding servers and the rest play different maps all the time, but they have shit admins.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6378|Oslo, Norway

seymorebutts443 wrote:

half are 24/7 Warlord or Ghost town I/O Servers, a good 2/3 are Time, and padding servers and the rest play different maps all the time, but they have shit admins.
I am not agree with you. There are lot sof good servers for SF, both vehicles and IO. Depend what you like. I can agree with you on one thing, there are many Warlord and Ghost Town servers, but they still are popular maps and attract people. Small maps, plenty of action and lots and lots of points. (if you're any good pf course...

THat 2/3 are statpad servers and time servers are bullshit. I see one or two sometimes, but not as far as you claim. And if you don't break any server rules, what's the problem? There is plenty of bad admins who can't take it when they're getting pwned but I guess that's just 5-10% of ALLL admins who fall under this category.

I have only one wish regarding SF, and that's more rotation servers. They exist, but are somtimes hard to find.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6323|Australia
If you're from EU/US, Try the gotland servers - they run SF/EF/AF servers that always seem to be populated, though your ping will be pretty high if connecting from the US.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6378|Oslo, Norway
To quote Super Dragon, play at Gotland. They have a AF/EF server running and it's extremely populated. A very good server with good admins. And I understand you're from Europe? You shouldn't have any problems finding SF/AF/EF servers at all. If you wanna play those maps you'll find them. I can guarantee it.
Col.Vind
Thx guys. I always prefered SF over vanilla. all the maps with vehicles does it for me. Guess Im back
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6378|Oslo, Norway

Col.Vind wrote:

Thx guys. I always prefered SF over vanilla. all the maps with vehicles does it for me. Guess Im back
I see you're from Denmark. You shouldn't have ANY problems at all finding ANY map/expansion pack what so ever.

Good to get some players back!
Col.Vind

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Col.Vind wrote:

I see you're from Denmark. You shouldn't have ANY problems at all finding ANY map/expansion pack what so ever.

Good to get some players back!
Now I bought it but get a message saying "this server only allows players with unmodified content to play, please revert back to yadayadayada" every time I try to join a EF or AF server:(

Also had played about 15 minutes on bf gotland before getting banned for tk'ing some tard that kept crashing the chopper cause he wanted to solo it.

Guess I have to learn to control my behavior..
maxxximilian
+3|6201|Estonia

Col.Vind wrote:

Now I bought it but get a message saying "this server only allows players with unmodified content to play, please revert back to yadayadayada" every time I try to join a EF or AF server:(
Just install patch 1.41 again and this message should disappear.
signa
~~~~~
+50|6725|Michigan, USA

Babb Master Flash wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

I am not agree with you. There are lot sof good servers for SF, both vehicles and IO. Depend what you like. I can agree with you on one thing, there are many Warlord and Ghost Town servers, but they still are popular maps and attract people. Small maps, plenty of action and lots and lots of points. (if you're any good pf course...

THat 2/3 are statpad servers and time servers are bullshit. I see one or two sometimes, but not as far as you claim...
There is far too many padding servers.  I just did a quick check and I show 94 SF servers in the USA.  9 of those were stat pad or time servers. so about 1/10th.  But when you look at only the populated servers  its ends up being like 1/3 are padding servers which sucks.
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5557|FLORIDA
If anyone needs someone to help populate a server, I'm always down. Just add my xfire and hit me up.
GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6663|Netherlands
I also started playing again after 1.5-2 years. I can't find more than 35 populated/not full SF servers though. Some of them are 'time' servers as well.  That's too bad, but I do like SF better nowadays. Stupid nade spam fests in regular BF2....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard