Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

DRW-Shadow wrote:

Torin wrote:

I'm sure you're all aware, but whether or not proof is provided to the community, has no bearing on his guilt in the eyes of EA or whoever reset his stats. You could see the video, shoot all kinds of holes into it, but the simple fact here is that EA has the last say, and EA chose to reset them. You think some people whining in a forum because they don't agree with the findings are going to change their minds?

Ever considered the video isn't being released because it reveals how to use the exploit? Maybe after the exploit is fixed, it will be.

But regardless, the only people that need to see it are the people in charge of resetting stats. No one is entitled to see it other than them. Complain all you want, but there is no reason the community needs to see the video. Draw your own conclusions based on that, but ultimately your opinions don't matter for shit.
Gee would it be that hard as it has already been suggested to take a SS of the FRAPS video in question to show proof Mr. Proofessor? Do you honestly think that the people pissing and moaning about the whole thing actually believe that it's productive towards changing EA's stupidity?
I would think not, this is a BF2 community where we should be able to come and piss and moan about whatever it is we want. That’s includes not only your opinion but ours on the drama we have all come to know as the Firestorm scandal.

In the end.......I'm just sayin.
Cheers m8!
I hear from the people who have seen the video (yes, i have connections), that the video show one guy on the karkand server, with name firestorm spelled incorrectly. Just like the new Blazinuk. Now... how can you shoot Fraps video of someone, when he is the only person on the server???????????? I smell BULLSHIT. Second: WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE GLITCH WITH A SCORE LIKE FIRESTORM'S WHEN THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE SERVER????????????????????
Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

CrazeD wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

you are an asshat who possesses no skill. who CARES if he glitched?? huh? who does? It affects you in no way other than crying because you aren't the best BF2 nerd. It is a GAME. Let that sink in for a moment...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................aGAME ................................................................................................................................................................................... With that in mind (hopefully), we can move onto the fact that his being a whiny little kid and cheating his way to the top only shows is true real-life shortcomings. Just keep your over-adventurous nose in your own area of influence - your home, your CD key, your account. If you are one of those types that protests outrageous acts such as cheating on a virtual object, then show integrity and lead by example -  great actions are seen, not heard. Thank you, but please, to each his own. Have fun with your life, knowing you don't affect his.

/rant over/

Have a Nice Day!!!
But it's funny to see someone with 2500 hours reset.
Whats funny here, is your stats.
sermsys
+1|6672
I wonder how would {TA}Firestrom play vs. Blazin
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6641

Kolhozik wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

you are an asshat who possesses no skill. who CARES if he glitched?? huh? who does? It affects you in no way other than crying because you aren't the best BF2 nerd. It is a GAME. Let that sink in for a moment...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................aGAME ................................................................................................................................................................................... With that in mind (hopefully), we can move onto the fact that his being a whiny little kid and cheating his way to the top only shows is true real-life shortcomings. Just keep your over-adventurous nose in your own area of influence - your home, your CD key, your account. If you are one of those types that protests outrageous acts such as cheating on a virtual object, then show integrity and lead by example -  great actions are seen, not heard. Thank you, but please, to each his own. Have fun with your life, knowing you don't affect his.

/rant over/

Have a Nice Day!!!
Try to get a postivie k/d ratio, then talk about other people's stats.
Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

Kolhozik wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Try to get a postivie k/d ratio, then talk about other people's stats.
if you look at my stats, then you'll see that i dont play for scores, badges, medals or other crap. I PLAY FOR FUN, otherwise i would already have my BF2SF Veteran badges, and other badges in bf2. So go fuck yourself.
dshak
+4|6855
this guy says, I don't play for stats, I play for fun... earlier he posts making fun of people for their stats... mhmmmmmmmmmmm. But he does have connections...

This whole thing is pure, PURE comedy, because we know at least one person is a douchebag, either Firestorm for cheating (call it glitching, hacking, whatever, its cheating), or the guy who claims he caught him cheating. One of these two guys is  an assclown.

Then there is the third guy, who just acts like a douchebag. How's that for spaming a thread?

Last edited by dshak (2006-04-11 17:49:53)

Blade_07
+4|6633

r0uJe wrote:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showpost.php?p=841816&postcount=27

you're welcome.
What a bunch of horse hocky!!!!!!  I'm an admin on the same server as Firestorm and I'm always on Teamspeak with him.  I have never ever seen him ever use the commander hack and I'm on the server with him almost every day!  Besides, if he did use it then our server log files would show it and guess what.....THEY DONT!!!!!!!  So this whole thing is a load of.... %#*@!!!

What really pisses me off the most is that the people that handle the stats have done this to him with no reason why.  A person is inoccent until PROVEN guilty!!! 

Another thing to is that his stats might have been hacked or either the people that handle the stats have messed up and lost his stats and are searching for a way to cover their butts.

Last edited by Blade_07 (2006-04-11 19:19:48)

Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

dshak wrote:

this guy says, I don't play for stats, I play for fun... earlier he posts making fun of people for their stats... mhmmmmmmmmmmm. But he does have connections...

This whole thing is pure, PURE comedy, because we know at least one person is a douchebag, either Firestorm for cheating (call it glitching, hacking, whatever, its cheating), or the guy who claims he caught him cheating. One of these two guys is  an assclown.

Then there is the third guy, who just acts like a douchebag. How's that for spaming a thread?
ROFL

Here comes more spam:

Yes, I did make fun of his stats, because the guy has less then 300hrs and he is already talking shit about people with 2500+ hrs. THATS JUST FUCKED UP. He doesnt even know the guy and probably never played with him, but he already talks smack.

Then there is YOU, who is TRYING to act like me (like a douchebag), who's stats we don't even know. Are you afraid to show them???
mad scotsman
+177|6650|scotland
start a save firestorm petition lol, iv read sh*tloads of posts about this, on several forums and to be honest i feel for the guy.

to be reset without anyreason and have all these noobs who have only played like 100 - 200 hours go onto all the forums saying "i know how firestorm got reset" or "i reported him for this and thats why" would piss anyone off, especially when the guy obviously doesnt know why himself.

personally i think he got reset by accident when EA noticed he had a high command score and cause they tits are so out of touch they though he has done it too.

give the guy a break FFS and show some support till we KNOW what happened, cause if it turns out it was a mistake then shame on all you doubters and if it turns out he did cheat , pad whatever, then i still feel for him cause it obviously not a regular thing and didnt warrant all that time and points gone for it.

good luck firestorm i hope it all works out for you mate so all these forum whores can get back to the "who is the best firestorm or blazin" topics, its not the same without you
dshak
+4|6855
If you want to see them just enter my name in the search jackass, man you're real tech savy aren't you? For someone who plays for fun and doesn't care about stats, you sure are all about the stats.

speaking of spam, how many times have you posted in this thread???

You're really making an effort to put me in my place, and I thank you for that... its almost as entertaining as the whole subject of this thread

Finally.... I think there is more cause to make fun of those with 2500+ hours playing a computer game than those with less than 300... but I've played more than my fair share so I won't go there.

-scotsman... cheating is a regular thing and doesn't warrant punishment? are you i the eveyone does it camp also? just want to make sure I understand you.
edit - sorry, just saw you actually said its obviously NOT a regular thing. My bad. but how do you know that?

Last edited by dshak (2006-04-11 19:42:13)

Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

dshak wrote:

If you want to see them just enter my name in the search jackass, man you're real tech savy aren't you? For someone who plays for fun and doesn't care about stats, you sure are all about the stats.

speaking of spam, how many times have you posted in this thread???

You're really making an effort to put me in my place, and I thank you for that... its almost as entertaining as the whole subject of this thread

-scotsman... cheating is a regular thing and doesn't warrant punishment? are you i the eveyone does it camp also? just want to make sure I understand you.
SPAM   ||
           ||
          \\//
           \/

FYI not everyone uses their game name as BF2S username. ROFL you can't even enter your stats into your profile, "man you're real tech savy aren't you?"

PS: I replied 8 times, PLUS THIS ONE. LOL
mad scotsman
+177|6650|scotland
LMFAO...mate this topic is ALL OVER THE PLACE,,,EVERYONE is accusing this guy of all sorts but with no proof,,,even BF2rankedservers dont have a clue why he was reset, all im saying is i think people should lay off untill they know, then say what they want about it, put yourself in his shoes if he has done nothing wrong.

and i think maybe you should go take you ritaline and get some sleep before you start the big man talk on the net.

thx
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6686

Kolhozik wrote:

dshak wrote:

ROFL

Here comes more spam:

Yes, I did make fun of his stats, because the guy has less then 300hrs and he is already talking shit about people with 2500+ hrs. THATS JUST FUCKED UP. He doesnt even know the guy and probably never played with him, but he already talks smack.

Then there is YOU, who is TRYING to act like me (like a douchebag), who's stats we don't even know. Are you afraid to show them???
maybe you should have been more specific instead of looking like a pair of wet donkey balls
Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kolhozik wrote:

dshak wrote:

ROFL

Here comes more spam:

maybe you should have been more specific instead of looking like a pair of wet donkey balls
WTF are you talking about?????  More specific about what???

PS: A pair of wet donkey balls. LOL thats something new and classic. You actually squeezed a laugh out of me.
Blade_07
+4|6633

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kolhozik wrote:

dshak wrote:

ROFL

Here comes more spam:

eeeeee.....uuuuhhhh....mmmmm....aaaaa.....I think he was rather specific but you must have missd it.  But I'm not surprised because you just pop in here and call him a  pair of wet donkey balls....Now thats intelligence.......NOT!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6686
I dont know I just wanted an excuse to say the donkey ball thing
dshak
+4|6855
well...

#1 - You got me, I didn't put my stats into my profile, the ignorance is shameful. I could argue that perhaps I don't GIVE A SHIT ENOUGH TO DO THAT, but you know better. Its like you can see right through me, you... f***in... genious... you.

#2  - I apologize for my tech savy comment, clearly you are, as not only are your stats in your profile, but you can also make arrows out of typed characters. Humbley, I concede you are the greater man.

#3 - Can't help notice you spend a lot of our time on this guy's server. Is there a reason you are so defensive for him????  Perhaps you should take his prick out of you mouth for a bit, step away from the keyboard, and go talk to some real people, who exist outside the internet.

FINALLY - I'm done looking at this thread, I've said my piece, enjoyed it, and out of respect for the admins and everyone else who gets annoyed when a topic becomes a personal pissing contest instead of an actual forum about something (this usually includes me)... I say so long to the TA firestorm controversy!

Kolhozik, you are just too big of a bad ass for me, what can I say.

Last edited by dshak (2006-04-11 20:13:58)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6686

Blade_07 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kolhozik wrote:

ROFL

Here comes more spam:

eeeeee.....uuuuhhhh....mmmmm....aaaaa.....I think he was rather specific but you must have missd it.  But I'm not surprised because you just pop in here and call him a  pair of wet donkey balls....Now thats intelligence.......NOT!
I was referring to when he first said the stats comment...whatever, you look like a menstruating horses twat.
Kolhozik
+38|6708|Phila, PA

dshak wrote:

Finally.... I think there is more cause to make fun of those with 2500+ hours playing a computer game than those with less than 300... but I've played more than my fair share so I won't go there.
WOW, you have this game since Oct 8th, you've played 548hrs and you are just Master Sergeant w/0.97SPM, and you talk shit about my stats?????

Joined Dec 13th, played only 366hrs and i'm already First Sarg, w/1.43SPM. ohh, i almost forgot, i have almost more points then you. Hahaha, dude, give me a break.

Last edited by Kolhozik (2006-04-11 20:18:54)

Blade_07
+4|6633

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Blade_07 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I was referring to when he first said the stats comment...whatever, you look like a menstruating horses twat.
See, there you go again....showing us all how smart you really are......LOL!   Hmmmm, just wondering.  I see you have a thing with animals and there genitals.  You wouldn't happen to......well.....aaahhhh...beastialty???
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6686

Blade_07 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Blade_07 wrote:

See, there you go again....showing us all how smart you really are......LOL!   Hmmmm, just wondering.  I see you have a thing with animals and there genitals.  You wouldn't happen to......well.....aaahhhh...beastialty???
eym tiyerd ov yu macking phun ov mey entelligents. 

Thats about as serious as Im taking your posts.
ComradeWho
+50|6737|Southern California
Omg The Integrity Of The Ranking System Has Been Comprimised.. Its Like When Somebody Else Isnt Fair It Undermines All The Hard Work Ive Put Into It.. All My Accomplishments Are Down The Drain.. We Must Purge All Impure Elements From The System So That Nobody Has A Cooler Icon Than Me Next To Their Ingame Name That Didnt Earn It Fair And Square.. I Put Hours Into My Icon Why Not Them?!?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
assau1t
+12|6745|sector a-35
/\
l l
all above r gays
wtf.JAYJAY
+0|6636
OWNED!

That is all.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6747|Central Valley,California
Firestorm SHOULD have his stats back. He didn't pad, I've played at Moongamers many times. Firestorm wasn't even an admin in October, when Ruje said he did the glitch. Little ****ed up?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard