Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5816|Fattest Country in the world.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with this?

On Tuesday I'll be heading back to England moving into a slightly grotty small house with 3 others who smoke. I get a long with most of the guys bar one who I don't really know but I'm quite worried about living in a murky old place which will smell like shit if the cancer sticks get lit up inside. Obviously I'm going ask them not to or do it in their rooms but from experience I know smokers as a group will do it where it suits them.

I'm also a bit worried because of my health and pretty bad allergies to the extent where I've considered trying to find a new place to live before I've even moved in. Unfortunately the contract is incredibly tight and it would be hard for me to do this.

Tips, advice..etc will be much appreciated!
I smoke a lot but I won't do it inside, regardless of how much easier it would be. Smokers I know are generally more inclined to do that right thing and smoke away from non smokers. Talk to them about it, seriously and tell them to grow up. Smokers need to understand that we make the choice to smoke so we should respect those that don't and keep it away, seeing as though second hand smoke is worse then the actual cig.

Alternative, buy natural scents. They are cheap and make the house smell good.

Last edited by Zombie_Affair (2009-09-24 08:39:32)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5401
think with your dipstick, jimmy
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
just moved into my house y'day, got my pc et al sorted today.

fuck me its nice to be able to smoke without having to leave the building
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6750

Be a man and tell them to smoke outside, that's a reasonable rule anywhere in the world.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard