+1|6745
Any takers for a Bf2 Account ?

http://bf2s.com/player/44526603/

Cheers
m4sopmod
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6657
I'll give you £0.43 a cookie and a stale packet of crisps?
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6705|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
hmm you probably will be reset for selling your account....
Turtle
+7|6749|Boulder, CO
Wassamatta, playing over 1200 rounds on karkand got boring? Go figure.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6737|Houston, TX

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

Ummmm.... I've got a curtain rod, 3 paperclips and a packet of Whataburger ketchup....

(where is MECGuyver when you need him?)

KJ
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6701
Selling an account is grounds for a stat wipe.  Nice account though (with all the ribbions).
mo1esdude
+9|6587|Scotland
where is the fun in buying an account? i can understand selling but not buying 0.o

and yes, you do get reset if you sell your account.
topal63
. . .
+533|6710

mo1esdude wrote:

where is the fun in buying an account? i can understand selling but not buying 0.o

Only if EA catches you selling this meaningless SHIT.

OR

Some asshole dickhead snitch fuckcake lamer loser get-a-real-life and-a-real-perspective tells EA obout this meaningless SHIT.

. . . and on that note, I hereby offer 0.00000 of nothing for this meaningless shit.

Last edited by topal63 (2006-04-11 11:10:47)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

buying an account someone is realy retarted if he does that, nothing has he obtained himself that way, thats the fun of the game : Having FUN and getting the awards on your own !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.
£0:90
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

this is the wrong place to be trying to do something like this.  personally i would never buy an account in a game like this where rank/score doesn't really affect your abilities...just reflects your abilities.  this ain't a mmorpg you know...

put it on ebay but hide your account name (so your stats don't get wiped).  someone will give you something for it on ebay.  come to think of it, you could probably sell a dead squirrel on ebay and someone will give you something.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6612

Kung Jew wrote:

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

Ummmm.... I've got a curtain rod, 3 paperclips and a packet of Whataburger ketchup....

(where is MECGuyver when you need him?)

KJ
Ill match you both and raise it a stale peanut a hotdog wrapper from the world series and a potatoe chip i found in the couch
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6684
Anyone have change for a button?
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6684

topal63 wrote:

mo1esdude wrote:

Only if EA catches you selling this meaningless SHIT.

OR

Some asshole dickhead snitch fuckcake lamer loser get-a-real-life and-a-real-perspective tells EA obout this meaningless SHIT.

. . . and on that note, I hereby offer 0.00000 of nothing for this meaningless shit.
You can always tell the children from the adults...

1) Immaturity
2) Ignorance
3) Hyprocrites

If it's so meaningless...Why did you come here and post? Hmmm?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6737|Houston, TX
My officemate just offered up a two week old ham sandwich, some belly button lint and a Garfield action figurine.  That and the curtain rod, ketchup packet, paperclip combo FTW!

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

KJ

P.S.  Howie Mandel is the Metrosexual version of Richard Simmons.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6624|Derby, England

m4sopmod wrote:

Any takers for a Bf2 Account ?

http://bf2s.com/player/44526603/

Cheers
m4sopmod
Send me PM how much you wana sell it for. I don't wana it or do I need it I will keep it in safe place for you Im sure you have your reasons why you selling it, if you ever want it back I will sell it back to u at the price u sold it to me for

I personaly would be hert to see my medlas been Just floged off  like that after the time spent.

Peace Boris
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6734
Ya know what's funny? Is that selling a BF2 account is pointless.  No matter what your friggin score is, or how many badges/medals/ribbons you have, you're still the same toon.  You don't have better armor, or boots, or gloves, or pants, etc....  You get the unlocks, sure, but nothing worth selling an account for.

Now on the otherhand, I come from an Everquest background of 4 years.  My warrior is level 70, max AA's, 15,500hp unbuffed, with tons and tons of no-drop armor, augments, weapons, quest items, and clickies.  THAT kind of stuff makes you unique in EQ.  The more you play and raid, the better gear you have, the more hp/mana you have, the more DPS you put out, the less damage you take from high AC, etc

Anyways, sorry for the offtopic EQ rant, but I think it made a small point.  Selling BF2 account is pointless.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6755
Do you take Visa?

No, seriously, thanks but no thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard