mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

What's up with the repair stamina anyway? As far as I can tell, you're still able to wrench when it's empty, and it still heals when empty. Unless I'm mistaken?...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6750|Reality
It is much slower if it is empty

Also forgot to mention you can defend yourself while repairing from a vehicle.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5366
A land vehicle being damaged by water gets damaged far faster than anyone could possibly repair it. The jeep/boat would just blow up in a few seconds with you in it if you tried this. Even while wrenching away at it.

Last edited by ISortGlass (2009-09-22 19:21:15)

MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6007|Aberdeen, Scotland
I've seen people do it plenty of times...they don't go right into deep water, just far enough in to slowly decrease the vehicle's health...it's lame though, do it properly
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
Try it on Ghost Town, It's the perfact map for doin it because it's fairly small, that way u don't have far to go to repair assets. And theres alot of vehicles. Make repairing your #1 priority, dont worry about kills or anything. Just cruise around and repair everything. It's also a good idea to tell your teams commander not to drop supplies to repair his assets, tell him u will do it. Then u just have to hope an enemy spec ops is destroying assets consistantly. Unfortunatly alot of things have to go just right to get that badge. LoL
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard