poo pickles
+0|6661
the issue:

i knew i was close to the 50 hours in theatre for the SEALS/MECSF ribbons.

just after the 50, i received the SELAS, but NOT the MECSF.

so i figured maybe you had to win a map as whatever ribbon you are looking to get after the 50 hours. nope. not sure why i don't have it.

26 hours as MECSF. 25 as SEALS.

http://bf2s.com/player/frightenedbunny/

any thoughts???
AbblePC
+0|6618
Same thing here..  I actually think its the Theater and its 50Hrs of said army in that theater.

Reason being is that alot of sites say its 5Hrs or Ive also seen 25 hrs.. but for me its been to the second when I reach 50 hrs for a specific theater such as Rebel for instance.. I have obtained the ribbon when I Alt Tabbed out of game to verify it..  some also say its hours spent within specific army etc.. but I can say all mine so far have been only when I reched that 50hr mark in theater not army.

Now intrestingly enough though.. the last two I had to get was the Seals and the MECSF.. voila right at 50  hours on Devil's Perch just the other night I obtained the NavySeals in theater at 50 hrs.  But! the MECSF dd not show and still hasnt and I am over the 50 now.

Something is amiss as it was so true to the minute before .. only the MECSF is the one giving me the trouble.. now I see since GIBSON was released that the pop up for the MECSF is showing my stats to be that I have only 26 or 28 some odd hours and that isnt counting the theater but the army time I have with MECSF.  Its saying I have to be in theater 100hrs  say what?  didnt have to be for all the others and some are months back.

I only wish some one would crack this EA code and make sense of it all.. I personally am tired of seeing so much mixed info on badge ribbon requirements.. UBAR has been one of the best to date (I wished it updated more often than every 5 hrs) but its very informative of what you need to do to reach that next goal.

I WANT my MECSF ribbon  lol

http://bf2s.com/player/43373837/

Last edited by AbblePC (2006-04-15 19:33:56)

unbroken.m
+9|6774|Germany
I had a similar prob with my Insurgents' (50h in theater with only around 22h playing Insurgents) and finally it showed up after some wins with that army.
Maybe it's enough to play a little bit more, we all know that there are "unknown requirements" for the service ribbons and you could fulfill them somehow then.

AbblePC wrote:

UBAR has been one of the best to date (I wished it updated more often than every 5 hrs) but its very informative of what you need to do to reach that next goal.
UBAR shows me that I'd have to play 100h in theatre, but I have both the Insurgents' and SAS' service ribbons and not even 60h in theatre with the Insurgents. It's BS..
poo pickles
+0|6661

AbblePC wrote:

I WANT my MECSF ribbon  lol
well, i continue to keep playing the SEAL/MECSF maps out of curiousity. if i get the danged thing, i will come back and post it ASAP.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6626|Uk
nice stat padd abblepc, i know a lil off topic, but why would you post your account, look at enemys and victims...
http://bf2s.com/player/43373837/
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6744|Norway
I'll always be fascinated by people who instantly scroll down to see who fav victim/worst enemy is...

Truly fascinating..
Now stfu or report him at bf2rankedservers.com!

Throwing around that shit will only lead to a flame-war and the level of seriousness will drop on these forums..
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6626|Uk
cant really be bothered to report, but also you see, expert knife and pistol on same day... my brother using ranked servers forums, maybe i pass on to him

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard