Bilginsoy
+4|5337
I started playing battlefield 2 a month ago. When i'm playing on a ranked server I recieve various medals/badges and a ton of points. Then when i finish the game i look at my BFHQ stats and i have no stats listed. It's the same on this websites stats. It says i have less than 100 global points. I don't want to be stuck as a private forever. Please help me.
My BF2 name is Bilginsoy
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

Finray wrote:

stats r life

Seriously why does anyone care about stats on a 5 year old game anymore? It's only 11 year-old German kids who get a boner over their four star status.
because he started playing a month ago.

@ OP, give us a link to your stats so we can see
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5401|USA
Stat system is slow sometimes, they'll update eventually.

Only other thing I can think of is that you're not playing in ranked servers.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6697|Howell, Mi USA
Stats can take 24 hours to update, just give it time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5428|Dublin, Ireland

Simon wrote:

Finray wrote:

stats r life

Seriously why does anyone care about stats on a 5 year old game anymore? It's only 11 year-old German kids who get a boner over their four star status.
because he started playing a month ago.

@ OP, give us a link to your stats so we can see
Finray is such a douche man...
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5870|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
The thing with bf2s is 1 person says stats r life then it becomes a generic response from pretty much every single person
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5401|USA

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

The thing with bf2s is 1 person says stats r life then it becomes a generic response from pretty much every single person
Nice observation there. About 2 years too late but still very nice +1 bro.
H3RB4L ABU53
Yea I noticed it ages ago too
Bilginsoy
+4|5337
I've been playing only on ranked servers for the past month
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5458

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

And yet they still create "pub accounts" or whatever and try to get them look as pro as possible with high KDR etc to impress others
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

And yet they still create "pub accounts" or whatever and try to get them look as pro as possible with high KDR etc to impress others
Mostly if you're good at bf2, you create a pub account, play for a while, get banned on 12 servers and stop playing, leaving a high KDR with low hours which bad players assume is there to make them look pro
Ei Em
+7|5492

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Mostly if you're good at bf2, you create a pub account, play for a while, get banned on 12 servers and stop playing, leaving a high KDR with low hours which bad players assume is there to make them look pro
Even when people aren't that good they seem to get banned awfully lot. Sounds strange.

Maybe getting banned isn't because "you" are good.
H3RB4L ABU53
It's either because you're too good or you teamkill
Ei Em
+7|5492

Numbers&Letters wrote:

What about just acting like an asshole and trying to ruing "game-experience" for eveyone else?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!

Ei Em wrote:

Numbers&Letters wrote:

What about just acting like an asshole and trying to ruing "game-experience" for eveyone else?
Name a public server I'll join it, create a squad and cap some flags, kill some enemies and then I'll be banned by whatever random admin instaproned and got headshotted.
Ei Em
+7|5492

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Name a public server I'll join it, create a squad and cap some flags, kill some enemies and then I'll be banned by whatever random admin instaproned and got headshotted.
Do you play on US servers? Vehicle servers?

I can't name many EU servers because I am banned from most of the EU servers - other than TV2 and Gotland. But I have a bad habit of wanting to get killed by my beloved enemies, not by those blood sucking and raging 10 - 12 year old Scandinavian teammates.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
Jesus F Christ you morons go off on a tangent about your epenises. maybe try helping the OP?

His stats are 0 for everything.

You haven't been playing on ranked servers. You can get the medals etc from a server but unless the server is ranked, the info is not saved by the account servers.

Things you needs to do:
Make sure your game is patched to 1.5. This is the current ranked version of BF2. You can check on your BFHQ screen like this:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/bilginsoy.PNG

This circled number is the version you should have. If you don't you need to download and install the 1.41 full patch and ALSO the 1.5 incremental patch. It might be that some other numbers appear right below the QUIT button instead as shown in the circle. This is proof that you are playing the wrong version.

After doing this make sure your MULTIPLAYER screen has these boxes checked (no vehicles is if you want infantry only)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/bilginsoy3.PNG

Then you should be good to go

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-09-21 09:31:21)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Bilginsoy
+4|5337
Thank you stubbee. You were the only one who was actually helpful. I am currently downloading the v1.4 patch and will be downloading v1.5 later. Those are huge downloads...
H3RB4L ABU53
I thought it would be obvious to check for latest patch
Bilginsoy
+4|5337
I downloaded 1.41 but now the game crashes after the login screen!!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
that is usually a video problem
unfortunately i am not sure how to fix it. maybe try installing 1.5 to see if that works?

if not there are numerous threads on the net about update problems with bf2. some even on this site.

i think you have to delete some of the video files and have bf2 reinstall them.
which thankfully is not the same as reinstalling bf2

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-09-22 10:06:25)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Bilginsoy
+4|5337
Well i figured it out and now my stats are up. YAY!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

Wow.  There still are a lot of douchebags still roaming around replying with nothing but lame rhetoric.  Help the Original Poster or don't post anything at all.  Seems easy enough. 
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5791|Catherine Black

killer21 wrote:

Wow.  There still are a lot of douchebags still roaming around replying with nothing but lame rhetoric.  Help the Original Poster or don't post anything at all.  Seems easy enough. 
Be a pretentious mini-mod or don't post anything at all. Seems easy enough.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
LukcyStrike1331
+5|5436
you have to install a newest patch, same thing happened to me, i had no patch installed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard