Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
Goodyear supposedly says they can do it.  I'd like to see them try and seeing the cars roaring around the track in the rain would be awesome.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Bristol night racing this weekend gents.  I wont be attending, sadly.  I've succeeded in dislocating my right arm (dont ask...) so imo it would be stupid to go up there with 160,000 other wild ass drunk Cup fans hehe.

Nationwide race tonight, Cup race tommorow night.

Dont miss it if you can get away with it guys, its gonna be one hell of a race.
Stingray24
Mark should have put a fender on Kyle, hate seeing that douche win.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Yeah, had it been about any other driver but Mark, Kyle would'a got the chrome horn.  But thats just not Marks way.  Good race anyway, The 48 was the best car, no question in my mind, but yet again his pitstops screwed his chances of winning...they better get it sorted before/during the chase or Cup #4 isnt looking likely.
The 88 had a Nice run last night...glad to see that.  The crew chief change seems to be paying off.  But, as ussual with the 88, its too little, too late.
Maybe next year...

Heard the rumors of fuel injection comming for 2011?  I welcome it, provided NASCAR can police it properly.

Atlanta (night race btw)
Richmond

Thats all thts left before the chase...

Go 48!!
(c'mon Jr, show what you can do...Please...)
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Reminder gentlemen:
Atlanta this weekend, and although its a night race, it will be held on sunday night (due to the labor day holiday).

Nationwide race tonight
Sprint Cup on sunday night.

That is all.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA
i was supposed to go tomorrow, but it fell through. needless to say, im still pumped either way

go tony!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
geezus...anyone catch the Nationwide race last night?
Harvick simply DOMiNaTed...lapped all but the top 5 or 6...son of a bitch he had one hell of a car.
I really hope tonight doesnt go that way.

With that said, I'm looking forward to tonights race, they have done a decent job with the lighting, but I did notice a few kinda dark spots around the track...particularly on the inside down the back stretch.

Heres to the 48 bunch, lets see them get it done tonight.
48!!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Good race last night.  Kyle lost a spot in the points, although the point differential isnt much different...still...14th is better than 13th imo, at this point hehe (hate that little bastard).

Damn good thing that the 48 is already locked in, or last night would have hurt...big-fucking-time.  They need to get thier collective shit togeather in the pits, thats a fact, or Cup number 4 is not Even gonna happen, Mark and Tony are running far too well.

lol at Hornish looping it, not once, but twice hehehe...dip-shit.  He needs to go back to Indy.

Yet another good run by the 14 bunch...Tony is gonna be a threat to win it this year, no doubt about it...and I wouldnt mind that one little bit.

Richmond will be fun, on a galactic scale...cant wait.
Stingray24
Let's all cross our fingers that in the next race, Kyle's grenades his engine and/or wrecks. 

*hopes*
Stingray24
Gotta say, Danica doesn't look too shabby on the homepage ...

http://www.nascar.com/
Stingray24
Suck it Kyle!  You are NOT in the Chase!  Buahahahahaha!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Fact is...his pansy ass simply wasnt good enough.  I was pulling for Vickers so hard last night lol...and I dont like Vickers hehehe 
but...
The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

lolololol
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA
man i cant keep up with nascar with all this football going on
Stingray24

TC.Troy wrote:

Fact is...his pansy ass simply wasnt good enough.  I was pulling for Vickers so hard last night lol...and I dont like Vickers hehehe 
but...
The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

lolololol
Same here, TC.  Loved that Kyle's big sponsor lady was there to see him fail.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA
god the chase is a fucking joke. how many points ahead was tony? now he's 10 behind? ugh
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
The Chase begins this weekend gents!  New Hampshire Motor Speedway (dullllllll in the largest sense of the word) BUT...let the festivities begin!
Go Jimmie!!
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA

TC.Troy wrote:

The Chase begins this weekend gents!  New Hampshire Motor Speedway (dullllllll in the largest sense of the word) BUT...let the festivities begin!
Go tony!!
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402
what happened to "stock car?"  i mean, these cars are nowhere near stock.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Spoken like a true noob.  No offense intended.  The roof and several other parts are "stock", meaning they are production parts.  Granted, the Vast majority of the car is custom made, due to aero and current rules, nonetheless, "stock" is still there. Although the point is still debatable.

Last edited by TC.Troy (2009-09-20 04:59:01)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

TC.Troy wrote:

Spoken like a true noob.  No offense intended.  The roof and several other parts are "stock", meaning they are production parts.  Granted, the Vast majority of the car is custom made, due to aero and current rules, nonetheless, "stock" is still there. Although the point is still debatable.
what percentage is actually stock?
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575

Red Forman wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

what percentage is actually stock?
Depending on the car (most are different) probably-ish 40 percent Sometimes less, sometimes more.  Fact is, NASCAR dictates the rule, this is one of those " gray areas" but you dont go outside that or you will face fines, penalties and the list goes on.  Inspection tells the tale.  Both pre-race, and post race.  Oh, and btw, the rear deck lid is "stock" as well (this is one of those gray areas, depends on the track.  Hope this answers your question.  Again, no offense intended on the "noob" comment.

Last edited by TC.Troy (2009-09-20 07:14:44)

Stingray24

Red Forman wrote:

what happened to "stock car?"  i mean, these cars are nowhere near stock.
Every sport evolves, NASCAR is no exception.  I preferred the other cars that looked closer to "stock", but the car of tomorrow design is intended to give more equality between the manufacturers.  This way the regulations on the aero, shocks, weight are standardized rather than having to adjust them to each manufacturer's design.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2009-09-20 11:44:39)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Way to go Mark!  Great start to the chase.  Jimmie had a good run, and Denny was sure there at the end.  Too bad about Tony...although, a muligan is assumed for each driver in the chase.

Oh, and nice job 00 for spinning Junior on one of his best runs of the season...dumbass.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
The 48 to the Pole!!
Jimmie is ussually good here, this could be a good weekend for him.
Stingray24
Gratz Tony

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard