The_Lone_N00b
+2|6815
Any tips on getting it? Yes I need a lot of help

Last edited by The_Lone_N00b (2006-04-10 18:40:20)

MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6702|San Francisco, CA
you need to repair. a lot. best tip i can give, i can't even get it.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6885|Cologne, Germany

again, wrong subforum. What is it with you guys ? This subforum is for help with bf2s.com - the site - only. If you need help with BF2 - the Game - go to the appropriate subforum, which in this case is BF2:Help

moved.
S.MaDMaX
+0|6636|Israel
i didn't get it yet (because i didn't try), but i recommand you to play in karkand 64 that there are many apc's and tanks, and just be all the time near them and every damage that they will get, come closer to them and repair.
except of this get a hummer and every time that you see that somebody need repair so just drive there and repair him as quick as you can.

good luck.

Last edited by S.MaDMaX (2006-04-11 02:52:12)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6763|Melbourne, Australia
ok this is coming from sumone who hasent got vet repair... but try .mashutar in the back of the black hawk or mig... or get into a humvee as engineer and follow behind tanks/ apcs (it will auto repair them)... this is a great great great help for the team seeing as the tank will just continue raping which could easily turn the tide of the game for ur team .. and u hopefully should get the award
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6676|Finland

Gonna try this some day.. Stumbled on this tactic once but too late in the round. Got up to 8 repair points or smthng..

-Kubra Dam
-Linebacker/Tunguska
-A friend who is a medic (squad leader)
-You are an engineer, naturally (squad member)

The medic drives and you jump on the AA vehicle with your wrench erect
As you are vulnerable to hits, the medic friend inside the Linebacker heals you constantly, and you wrench away as the vehicle takes damage.

Other advantages:

-Your friend gets the vet. medic badge + loads of kills (there might be a combat badge in it for him too)

Disadvantage

-Crappy K/D ratio.. But I've given up on that a while ago, as I'm often piloting choppers with my pal as gunner and therefore receive 2-3 hellfire-kills/round as my friend racks up 27+kills. Resulting to gold/silver for my friend, and I have been backing him up the whole round, and positioned halfway in points.. Chopper pilots don't get enough credit, IMO.. But he's the better gunner, and I'm (maybe, not sure) the better pilot of the two of us, so I'll keep on doing it as long as he wants me to fly with him..

Sorry, wandered off topic there..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-04-11 03:14:44)

I need around tree fiddy.
PapaTango69
+1|6834|NoneYA
Got mine By spending half the time repairing assets and rest of the round in a tank repairing other armor and it was close too! ....took most of  a 300 ticket round. I don't know how expert will be possible though... Happy wrenching!
Rumfuddle
+14|6762
Insurgents on Warlord in SF.  Grab a vehicle and just constantly drive around the back yard repairing assets.   10 pts easy.
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6661
I got mine today , i was commander ..... a guy kept destoying toys so i repaired em

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard