Poll

Israel had been Established Elsewhere would Arabs still Be Terrorist?

Yes52%52% - 49
No47%47% - 44
Total: 93
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6827|Canberra, AUS
Oh yeah! I remember that!

VERY short news story, like 'al-Qaeda is the chief suspect... (x100) then. By the way, Osama bin Laden denied responsibilty. al-Qaeda is the chief suspect...'
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
JimKong
+31|6794|Ohio

yUP|Patriots wrote:

3.  Last point is with regard to Americas support for Israel, that it lead to wide spread resentment in the middle east and America suffered the 9/11 attacks because of her.
The only link between Israel and America on 9/11 is that both countries are victims of militan islamic terrorism. In order to understand fundementel Islamic terrorism you must understand their motivation. These groups do not seek national independence but rather to put the world under Islamic  rule. People misunderstand that it is not because of America's support for Israel that she is a target of muslim terrorism. The reverse is true, America is reffered to as the "great satan" and Israel as the "little satan". It is what our great country represents that fules there anger, democaracy. And Isreal because it is seen as americas proxy in the middle east.
Have you read the Israel Lobby? Your thoughts?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6989

JimKong wrote:

yUP|Patriots wrote:

3.  Last point is with regard to Americas support for Israel, that it lead to wide spread resentment in the middle east and America suffered the 9/11 attacks because of her.
The only link between Israel and America on 9/11 is that both countries are victims of militan islamic terrorism. In order to understand fundementel Islamic terrorism you must understand their motivation. These groups do not seek national independence but rather to put the world under Islamic  rule. People misunderstand that it is not because of America's support for Israel that she is a target of muslim terrorism. The reverse is true, America is reffered to as the "great satan" and Israel as the "little satan". It is what our great country represents that fules there anger, democaracy. And Isreal because it is seen as americas proxy in the middle east.
Have you read the Israel Lobby? Your thoughts?
This is not true. At all. sorry.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6784|949

What is not true?  The users comments, or the information on the link?  After reading the link, there are some valid points in it.  While I may disagree with some of the conclusions, most of the numbers are true.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6805
I'd just like to throw in here that the US give israel a crap ton of financial aid and military equipment each year.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6989

Horseman 77 wrote:

yUP|Patriots wrote:

This is not true. At all. sorry.
In fact at best it is laughable. Not worth a reply.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6784|949

So it is Israel's support of the U.S. that makes Islamic terrorists hate the U.S.?  yUP|Patriots, I think you need to give this idea more thought.  I do not agree with the statement that they attack us because they are jealous of what our country represents.  Does anyone here in these forums subscribe to this train of thought?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6701|Southeastern USA
They were fighting whitey (usually the Brits) long before Israel was established and just use that as a convenient excuse.

God don't push submit....don't do it....this will go back to the top and become another flame thread......stop.......GODDAMMIT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard