{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6831|Toronto, Canada
So I was playing Strike at Karkand today, and I got TKed near the first mec flag. I was in the little alley running east-west just south of the raised area where the flag is. A medic revived me, and I fell through the floor! I started to walk around a bit and found myself inside the building (as seen in the screenshot). I shot one guy , but then I decided I didn't want people to think I was hacking, so I managed to walk out back into the alley, although I did "stick" a little trying to get back out.

Anyone seen this before? If so, how do I get back in? (not for ranked play, but it'll be fun to scare the hell out of my friends in LAN play.

-Song

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Songofwar/screen166.jpg
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6773|The Hague, Holland
Haha, being a Ghost eh ?

Never saw it tho, what a way to make points
ArkAng37
+1|6835|San Antonio, TX
Ive seen the inside of buildings when dead but not revived.
Czarosniq
+0|6779|Poland
You are hacker:P
jhhdk
+0|6782
Don't have a screenie but i have seen slightly similar on a different map. I was climbing different objects near a flag waiting for enemies to attack. As i got on top of one of the large gas tanks and lied down on it, i fell through the top and ended up inside it. It was teleported out of it before I could shoot anyone from my new hiding place though.
karto
I keed :P
+0|6765
I hope it isn't easily reproducible - I remember in SOF2 where you could get into certain barrels (closed ones). You could shoot/look out fine, but were almost invisible/invulnerable. That was exploited a lot.
themulf
+0|6761
Im sure it will get fixed soon, ha...... sigh..
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6812

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

So I was playing Strike at Karkand today, and I got TKed near the first mec flag. I was in the little alley running east-west just south of the raised area where the flag is. A medic revived me, and I fell through the floor! I started to walk around a bit and found myself inside the building (as seen in the screenshot). I shot one guy , but then I decided I didn't want people to think I was hacking, so I managed to walk out back into the alley, although I did "stick" a little trying to get back out.

Anyone seen this before? If so, how do I get back in? (not for ranked play, but it'll be fun to scare the hell out of my friends in LAN play.

-Song

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/S … een166.jpg
Finally I have found you - see below:
Worst Enemy (Deaths by) {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] (10)

I will get you
thinner44
+1|6800
I have a video of a pilotless Apache on the USS Essex* (i think) ... Blades at full rotation no one around and it just kept going and going..... thanks duracell
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland
I have a picm when im standing inside an BH and my body is cut in half because im not in the chopper and im also on the ground.
lockedon
+1|6764
Thats totally Awesome!
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6831|Toronto, Canada
Finally I have found you - see below:
Worst Enemy (Deaths by) {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] (10)

I will get you
If it makes you feel any better, you aren't my favourite victim . That lucky soul I got 14 times in a round. We should play together one time, allow you a chance at payback for gracing my scoresheet .

-Song
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6799|USA, IL
A simmalar thing happened to me, I was parachuting and hit the corner of a small building and went right in...........got a kill then was like..... do I feel like being banned?  And walked right out.... Seemed like freak glitch, probally is.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6810
The same exact thing happened to my friend. I wouldn't bother asking in public forums how to reproduce it or anything... and I hope no one does explain how publically because then we'd have a bunch of noobs in there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard