Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

GravyDan wrote:

So, while I was in Daneland I banged this Danish broad after I got her sloppy drunk.  Now she put out this video on utube of her and GravyJr., and it's making the rounds pretty heavy.  I fear I will be easily identified as the father by the childs enormous genitalia.   What do I do?

Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5572|Dublin, Ireland
Several broken sticks, two broken heads, and two bruised fingers were part of the afternoon's play, for hurling, the Irish national game is the fastest and probably the most dangerous of sports. It is a combination of hockey, football, golf, baseball, battle and sudden death. It was a real Irish game.

We're taking this match awful seriously.We're training three times a week now, and some of the boys are off the beer since Tuesday.

The men of Ireland were hurling when the gods of Greece were young.
PJ Devlin (c.1924)

The miracle of the GAA is that it works so well despite itself. Paranoia, self-doubt, trenchant conservatism, fear of outside sports and veneration of the past are all key parts of the GAA psyche. In order to love the GAA, you have to swallow these faults whole.
Keith Duggan
The Irish Times (2002)

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-09-12 11:49:49)

Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
Awesome.
Lai
+186|6297
What?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
no one cares about gaylick sports
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795
hahahaha gaylick
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

i c wat u did thar.
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland
This is the girl problem thread guys.

Remember, the proof is in the poontang
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6646|so randum

Uzique wrote:

i do
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6808|The Outer Circle

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i do
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i do
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5863|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I've no clue where this thread is right now derail wise, I haven't read it in 47 pages and it's too late to read now, but,

End of September, Jason Mraz is playing in Vancouver, and I have 2 tix, (Well I have a third, but I gave it to a friend that really wanted to go.)

The plan is to find someone to ask to the concert(I have a couple backup people that sorta wanna go in case that falls through,)

But I'm just wondering what the 'etiquette'(if you can call it that) on the ticket cost is.

Honestly, I don't mind covering the ticket, and my logic goes, that if I ask a girl out someplace, I should be a gentleman and pay for it.

BUT, it's a $60 ticket that's approaching sellout(afaik), so I'm wondering if it would be a bit too much 'money' to be giving a girl on our first 'date'.

Halp BF2s. Comments?

(Yes, I am aware that it's be a bit awkward to have a fifth wheel friend at the concert, but after consulting with a couple close female friends, they say it's not TOO big a deal, and my friend understands that I'm planning on a date with my 2 tickets.)
"i have an extra ticket. they are running 60 a pop but the seats are perfecto. would you like to go with me? "
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6320|Sydney | ♥

Why the fuck would you go to a concert? You want to talk to them....get to know them..... restaurants
are gold.... or paint ball (as long as you stay on the same team)

Take a mate imo.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6867|Sydney, Australia

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

"i have an extra ticket. they are running 60 a pop but the seats are perfecto. would you like to go with me? "
Lol, forget saying the price of the ticket, and just go the "I've got a spare ticket" route.

Welll.. maybe my situation was a little different. I took this girl I was pursuing to a concert for her birthday.. so naturally I wouldn't go "the tickets cost this much" (and not that much, for what it's worth).
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5863|Vancouver, BC, Canada

mcminty wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Lol, forget saying the price of the ticket, and just go the "I've got a spare ticket" route.

Welll.. maybe my situation was a little different. I took this girl I was pursuing to a concert for her birthday.. so naturally I wouldn't go "the tickets cost this much" (and not that much, for what it's worth).
That makes sense. I had the general idea in mind, but needed someone that saw outside my tunnel to state the wording.
Karmas to that.

As far as concert for a date, normally I wouldn't do it, but it's Jason mraz... J dnt think you know how much poon this bastard gets.

The girl I have in mind is a friend of a friend I've heard good things about I'm meeting on Saturday, and all he said is he has a friend that has a spare tcket(but she don't know it's me.)

Far as bringing a pal, all my closest friends can't make it because they live too far away and it's a school night. So that doesn't work...
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6320|Sydney | ♥

TheDonkey wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

That makes sense. I had the general idea in mind, but needed someone that saw outside my tunnel to state the wording.
Karmas to that.

As far as concert for a date, normally I wouldn't do it, but it's Jason mraz... J dnt think you know how much poon this bastard gets.

The girl I have in mind is a friend of a friend I've heard good things about I'm meeting on Saturday, and all he said is he has a friend that has a spare tcket(but she don't know it's me.)

Far as bringing a pal, all my closest friends can't make it because they live too far away and it's a school night. So that doesn't work...
That isnt a date... If anything she's going on a date with your mate...
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Lai
+186|6297

TheDonkey wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Karmas to that.

So you're being matched?

In any case, date or no date, you can't ask a girl to a concert than ask her to (partially) pay for her ticket. Especially when it's an expensive ticket, you can't expect her to pay for it. If you think it is too much (at this stage), don't ask her.

Last edited by Lai (2009-09-14 01:55:59)

i was under the impression you wanted her to pay for her ticket. what's wrong with that? if she likes the band then she'll pay for it. lol
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795
If it's a lot there's nothing wrong with having her chip in.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6337|Roma
Right, I think I know what I'm going to do but I need some impartial advice.

Me and Girl both just left college (18 in UK), and been seeing each other a lot over the summer as friends and we seem to get on pretty well. We have been out drinking where she has gone off with my group of friends over a few of her friends (some other friends of hers have usually been with us) and been to the cinema as a group, and gone to Town and stuff without other friends. She is going to a Uni on Thursday that is only about an hour on the train away, so i figure all is not hopeless.
I'm not going to Uni, but going to pilot college in March, which will be a bit further away.

Now the problem.
She has had a Boyfriend for about two years, still does. But he is a couple of years older and works full time, hence me being able to see her quite a lot. They don't seem to be in a really happy relationship, we used to go out to the cinema with a group of us and invite him and his friends, and invite him to go out drinking too, but he usually doesn't come out and prefers to go with his friends to do other stuff (Gym, KFC, Cinema) and he is not a fan of drinking.

I don't want to be the guy that forces a break or whatever, but i get the impression she quite likes me. At the same time I don't want to miss an opportunity (Visiting her in Uni won't be a problem i think), or be the end up looking like a dick-head and wrecking a good friendship.

Opinions plux.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
she's leading you along.. find a girl that has no bf
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Me and Girl both just left college (18 in UK), and been seeing each other a lot over the summer as friends and we seem to get on pretty well. We have been out drinking where she has gone off with my group of friends over a few of her friends (some other friends of hers have usually been with us) and been to the cinema as a group, and gone to Town and stuff without other friends. She is going to a Uni on Thursday that is only about an hour on the train away, so i figure all is not hopeless.
I'm not going to Uni, but going to pilot college in March, which will be a bit further away.

Now the problem.
She has had a Boyfriend for about two years, still does. But he is a couple of years older and works full time, hence me being able to see her quite a lot. They don't seem to be in a really happy relationship, we used to go out to the cinema with a group of us and invite him and his friends, and invite him to go out drinking too, but he usually doesn't come out and prefers to go with his friends to do other stuff (Gym, KFC, Cinema) and he is not a fan of drinking.

I don't want to be the guy that forces a break or whatever, but i get the impression she quite likes me. At the same time I don't want to miss an opportunity (Visiting her in Uni won't be a problem i think), or be the end up looking like a dick-head and wrecking a good friendship.

Opinions plux.
Let me give you a word of advice: Don't.

Very often girls with boyfriends will be overly friendly to other guys. It's incredibly common so don't let yourself be lead on. Unless she's seriously flirting with you (and I mean hardcore flirting) try to eliminate any feelings because it'll only succeed in frustrating you bud.

Or you could just get her drunk and make sweet love to her face.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2009-09-14 12:14:51)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Very often girls with boyfriends will be overly friendly to other guys. It's incredibly common so don't let yourself be lead on. Unless she's seriously flirting with you (and I mean hardcore flirting) try to eliminate any feelings because it'll only succeed in frustrating you bud.

Or you could just get her drunk and make sweet love to her face.
And even if she is flirting hard with you, she might just be a huge cocktease.

I vote the second option.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Now the problem.

Opinions plux.
Just ask her, or she will do it off her own back. If she really does like you and thinks it's going to go somewhere, she will decide where to go next with it. If she doesn't mention it, it's because she doesn't think you will last and were just a side dish for her whilst her BF (whom she could well be bored with) works. Girls don't work like that, they don't think "oh, I prefer this guy, I will go with him", they will put everything in balance and take what they think will be best in the long run (unless she is a girl of the moment, which is rare, they like to plan). Up to you.

Mention it, but take care with how you say it and what you say. If you really do care for her, then you will let her make her own decision on it. To be quite honest, I think it's pathetic on her end what she's doing to her bf. EVEN if they aren't getting on together or aren't happy.

EDIT - Read it wrong. Ignore what I said. I thought when you said "seeing each other" you meant it that way, not as friends. Leave it, it wont happen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard