oberst_enzian
+234|6774|melb.au
yeah, it does sound a bit far fetched - essentially you would have had to have committed suicide in a strange and conspicuous way a number of times without really noticing it had happened. Once or twice, maybe, but that number of times? And doesn't it have to be in one roudn to count in the list? I reckon its a glitch of some kind - just a very amusing one!
muscleback
+0|6645
a glitch that seemed to happen twice. A round of 9 kills and another with 11. It really bugs me. AAAUUUGGGHHH
ilyandor
+31|6720|Phoenix, AZ
truly the funniest thread this month!!!

i think you gonn have 2 b careful in telling EA this shit cos they might jump to conclusions and not think before they wipe your stats, ban your CD key and take you away to a place with padded walls so you won't ever victimise yourself again like that...

lol
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6732
Ok try this: Get a bomber, fly to 700m vertically, drop your bombs over an enemy base, then suicide and switch teams. Spawn at that base, and run under your own bombs! Thats gotta work.
muscleback
+0|6645
Great idea!!!! Might just be enough time for me to spawn in. I wonder if I was commader and sent artillary then suicide/ switch teams /spawn = musleback artillary musleback. LOL
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6799|Tenn

Skruples wrote:

Ok try this: Get a bomber, fly to 700m vertically, drop your bombs over an enemy base, then suicide and switch teams. Spawn at that base, and run under your own bombs! Thats gotta work.
im gonna try that in single player
tF-afrojap
+124|6878|SF
Don't fly too high though, because bombs blow up after a certain period.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6720|Computer Chair
Amazing, whats next? Kill assists from killing yourself?
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6733|New York
They might fix this in V. 3.7   LMAO. With all the bugs and all the new ones they create I figure atleast 20 patches before they have the game they should have released.

Harry
l41e
+677|6679

Word of caution about artillerying yourself, set spawn time to 1 or else you will endlessly frustrate yourself by spawning after the artillery has landed.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6876|Germany / Saxony
"muscleback is playing Strike At Karkand on Knife and Pistol 24/7 Karkand"

duh!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6687|Lancaster Ohio, USA
-spawn camping didnt work ( I kept running away from myself)

-tried jumping on my knife (didn't work) but had fun trying.

Priceless man...that's friggin hilarious...is a really weird thing though...guess that just makes you unique in the community...
muscleback
+0|6645

Eckzack wrote:

"muscleback is playing Strike At Karkand on Knife and Pistol 24/7 Karkand"

duh!
Read my post on the pistol/knife thread. Duhhhhhh Sometimes I like to cause havic
muscleback
+0|6645

bob_6012 wrote:

-spawn camping didnt work ( I kept running away from myself)

-tried jumping on my knife (didn't work) but had fun trying.

Priceless man...that's friggin hilarious...is a really weird thing though...guess that just makes you unique in the community...
lol thanks
foxrun612
+27|6574|Atlanta, Georgia
I'm guessing it is if you jihad jeep and blow yourself up .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard